• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zorro's Heroes: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Guys i will be on "pause" for a few days. Got hit by a few magnitude 6 quakes. I will be back once all this settles so no worry! No power hut manage to get 4g. Stay safe all!

Guys i will be on "pause" for a few days. Got hit by a few magnitude 6 quakes. I will be back once all this settles so no worry! No power hut manage to get 4g. Stay safe all!
Stay safe as well and I’m glad you weren’t harmed!

AH, I'm back I'm sorry. I had to get back in the rhythm of things~. Sorry, sorry.
Is everyone still open to continue?

You know what type of encounter would give the nopes?
One that you cant see the monster, only when its close to you. The only way to know where it is, is the silent rigging in your ear that gets louder as it gets closer.
Image that....its daylight or night time, you cant see nothing scary but hear a silent hum...just there...getting louder

Sorry XD been playing some horror games recently

You know what type of encounter would give the nopes?
One that you cant see the monster, only when its close to you. The only way to know where it is, is the silent rigging in your ear that gets louder as it gets closer.
Image that....its daylight or night time, you cant see nothing scary but hear a silent hum...just there...getting louder

Sorry XD been playing some horror games recently
That A-tier monstrosity-
Imma add it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back