• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slasher999999999 said:
(poor mira)
(I think he's mad that I left the hotel to try to save them from being killed but I'm not 100% sure)

GUYS I have questions. Where did the 30 some Crimson eyed wolves come from? This rp is under the modern/realistic tab... if things like that are put in... there should be an explanation to it that would actually work in/with the modern/real world.

I'm not saying this is a t1 rp or anything but. It would be nice to try and stick to what originally was intended.

Last edited by a moderator:
Enmyira said:
GUYS I have questions. Where did the 30 some Crimson eyed wolves come from? This rp is under the modern/realistic tab... if things like that are put in... there should be ano explanation to it that would actually work in/with the modern/real world.

-=-=((

@Slasher999999999))=-=-

(the wolves are genetically made and created in a lab and then are breed to keep making more, there genes came from a black Canadian Idaho wolf which was then altered and created, through years of genetic alternation and cloning the wolves have been shown to bond to the first human they see when a pup (which is Keon) they show intelligence, strength and speed that far surpass any dog or wolf, but one of the side effects from all the genetic modifications has caused them to have crimson eyes)

(and it is possible so far humans have been able to genetically viruses or disease that would kill us help us, able to remove certain genes in a woman egg to help it, and have been experimented and testing gene modifications on animals so it is possible)

Slasher999999999 said:
(and it is possible so far humans have been able to genetically viruses or disease that would kill us help us, able to remove certain genes in a woman egg to help it, and have been experimented and testing gene modifications on animals so it is possible)
Please do more explaining in RP when you present them.

We shouldn't have to ask. Some part of it should automatically be explained via rp. That's how rps usually work when it comes to things like that.

A note to everyone... remember that others Can Not Read Your Mind. We only have the information that you yourself Put In Your Posts!

"Get the hell off me you wolf" I attempt to knock the wolfs off and stand up

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back