• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A gunfight between David and some new characters broke out because of Avery and they relocated, the people with you would have wanted to do the same as the fight attracted a horde of zombies

[QUOTE="Yuri Reeka]Uh, so is that a yes? Or? O.o

[/QUOTE]
Of course they do dummy.

Last edited by a moderator:
My cat just layed on my leg.

Of course it's the one that is broken in two spots.

This cat loves to cause me pain I swear

Can anyone answer my question please. I am not sure how i should jump in the rp, if anyone can help that would be great thanks. I just need an idea of how to jump in

Betweengoodandevil said:
Can anyone answer my question please. I am not sure how i should jump in the rp, if anyone can help that would be great thanks. I just need an idea of how to jump in
Well my character entered by finding herself in a sticky situation. The others came to her aid, and she just got involved. It doesn't require a lot of thought. Just do something that can possibly add you in. Could be as simple as walking by and seeing us in the mansion.

So decided I should update everyone I am rping with. The convention I went to ended just trying to get enough rest between work and rl to feel better.

Burned myself out at the con so need to rest up before I continue posting so my heart meter replenishes.....I should be back up by Friday if not sooner.

You
me
Is this in modern times?
you
Yep! :)

(If this works I will be proud of myself)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back