• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcus

I pull out my barrels when I see someone in the church I don't know "hold it there lass, what are you here for" (ps Marcus doesn't know Miya)

Threat opened the door and saw the door and saw the scene, he smiled and waved at Miya "Hi Mom! I found a new friend and my second in command," he said presenting the boy. He looked at Dez "Yes I live here," he said tucking his hands in his pockets.

@Wasteful Bucket

"Wait it was unlocked! come on" he sighs "well i'm Desmon or Dez as i prefer i'm a Doctor"

Butch's arm starts to hurt "HELP!"

Digg's face contorts."I can't tell her about her parents, she thought her dad was king shit even though he beat the living crap out of her. Even if I knew where they were, I'm not taking that kid back to them." He had the same determination as his sister, the physical resemblance was slim but they were obviously related. He takes a step back and pulls a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and offers one to Nathan."She's a piece of work, that kid," he sighs, shaking his head ruefully.

Nathan's expression twisted and he pushed the cigarettes away. "No. Not at all." He then looked up at Digg again. "So... They aren't here. They might..." He paused for a bit. "Well — we came here for coal. We... Don't have to leave alone."

Miya runs over and hugs Threat, then continues to look around for AJ or anyone else that may be able to help her with her current situation.

@White Shamrock

Drew waves happily at Miya and everyone else in the church. "I don't live here! Well, I guess I do now..." He said awkwardly and stepped behind threat. He wasn't used to talking to more than one person at a time. Not only that, but he was still nervous about being pacifist in the church.

@White Shamrock

@Wasteful Bucket

Digg shakes his head, lighting a cigarette with a shrug and walking down the hall."The ol' coal furnace is in the basement. Want to get Daisy first or wait until I can make up a cover story for the parents?"

Mira1 said:
Miya runs over and hugs Threat, then continues to look around for AJ or anyone else that may be able to help her with her current situation.
@White Shamrock

Drew waves happily at Miya and everyone else in the church. "I don't live here! Well, I guess I do now..." He said awkwardly and stepped behind threat. He wasn't used to talking to more than one person at a time. Not only that, but he was still nervous about being pacifist in the church.

@White Shamrock

@Wasteful Bucket
(What is that current situation?)

Threat smiled and patted his friends head "Hey ya shy, it's okay no one is going to hurt you. HI! The name is Threat you two," he said guiding drew inside. He took him downstairs "If ya want you could have my bed, I usually sleep on the pews," he said as he showed him to the bed. He thought about the others "Those people were new so, I don't know them," he said as he sat on the rim.

@Wasteful Bucket @Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
Harmony

I lay down next to bee "Well then sleep, unless you want to do anything else" I say (get your fucking mind out of the gutter) I say, I take off my hoodie showing a multitude of of scars that are burns,cuts, and bullet wounds tracking up my arms. This is the first time I took off my hoodie around Nina

Drew nodded shyly and follows Threat downstairs. He smiled up at him and nodded. "That would be very nice of you." She said sitting down next to him. He yawned slightly and giggles. "Thanks for bringing me here!" He said happily knowing that they were going to be good friends. "I'm sure we will get to know them soon. So you called that person mom. Is she your real mom or murderer mom?" He asked curiously.

@White Shamrock

I'm shocked she doesn't react to all the scars "yea, wearing a hoodie for a year really gets to you" I say sarcastically, I forgot what t-shirt I was wearing. I cuddle next to Nina "your not....creeped out by all these scars?" I ask shakily, it's the whole reason I wore then hoodie. There not self inflicted but I got caught in a explosion in the start and my arms,legs and chest were caught in the blast.

nina says before sleep "just look at........me" she fell asleep with her arms around Harmy

Threat kicked at the rim "She is my murder mom, she pays more attention to me then my actual mom. I was super nervous when I met her and I was worried of what she would do to me. Then she treated me so kindly that she felt like the mom I had lost during the apocalypse, she was sweet and caring....except for her texts....they were inappropriate and evil," he lied on the bed and smiled as he looked up at Drew.

@Mira1

"Military bunker?" He offers, taking a haul off the cigarette and exhaling a thick cloud."I've always wanted to do that, y'know? Daisy would kill me if she knew," he says with a chuckle."Maybe they went on a cruise?"

I look at Nina, her scars are bad. They look self inflicted but they don't change her whole appearance. 2-3rd degree burns and deep shrapnel cuts scar way more than a knife. I wrap my arms around Nina and lay there for a while until I Slowly try to pry her off. I give her a pillow from my bag and I go into a bedroom. I slip my hoodie back on and get a knife from the bag.

(Miya good news, earlier they did a phych eval and Harmony is considered insane and when let out came this close to cutting a guards throat :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back