• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ok so Jason,let's head out" I get into the car and put the key in the ignition in the car. I start to drive towards the hardware store

(Someone save me from this boredom ;-; oh and you guys do know your about to be heading out in the dark right like pitch black)

Jason must have fallen asleep, we have arrived at the hardware store. "Jason get up" I poke Jason

"What journal are you talking about?" he looks at him smiling. He is playing with him. The journal is actually hidden in his clothes but Keon doesn't know that

Slasher999999999 said:
( xD ok i will have him search you but he doesn't find the journal and it's a good sized journal xD not a small one)
(Well try that. Im just going to say that Keon will regret that decision)

Miya slowly enters the wealthy neighborhood. Her machete swung near her leg when she wasn't using it. She looked at all the houses trying to tell if anyone was home. She loudly whistled 'do you hear the people sing' while she walked.

Hearing the whistling Keon would throw Jane away and approach the gate, but not before saying To Jane "we're not done yet" he would stop at the gate and see a unknown girl walk to the gate she seemed familar. @Mira1 @JPTheWarrior

(And I said Miya not Mira)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Surrrrree (; )

Miya saw someone look out through a gate. She smiled and approached the familiar person. She was covered in blood, human blood. As well as zombie blood. She held her machete to her side and tilted her head to the side. A wide smile spread across her lips. "Hello good sir!" She said in a cheerful voice once she got to a stopping point in the song.

@Slasher999999999

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back