• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slasher999999999 said:
"Hmmm fresh meat" one of the figures would say approaching her he would grab her hair and yank on it so he could see her face "she's a pretty one ain't she brother". The other one would lean over his brother shoulder and gaze at her "yes she is a pretty one" he would grin at her in a sick way. The one that was holding her hair would gaze at the other bandits "we will be breaking her in first any objections" the room would be silent not a single bandit saying anything. @Enmyira
((Welllllllllll!))

She grunted when her head was yanked. She tried to pull away despite the grissly arms she saw. Muscles didn'talways mean strong. She knew a guy once who had muscles like these two.. but they couldn't lift mre than a hundred pound weight because that was all they trained with. She triedtried harder to yank away and glared full force.

Threat followed as saw this trying to train with its bat. Threat swung the bat in random directions before falling "Better continue practicing," the kid said giggling and looking up at Amber.

@CellistCat606

Last edited by a moderator:
(These guys can lift way more then hundred their the real deal xD they both start with in the video 350 pounds as a warm up)

Slasher999999999 said:
(These guys can lift way more then hundred their the real deal xD they both start with in the video 350 pounds as a warm up)
((Grr v.v you're making it impossible to find anyway out xD ))

Slasher999999999 said:
(Nope I always make their be a way out you just have to find it xD )
((I'll find it eventually... are they gunna make an example out of her or something? That way the others can get involved too.))

Amber

Amber sighed after seeing this. "You sure better because if you don't, nothing is ever going to be your way." Amber then practiced running with the scythe and moving it from side to side a couple of times.

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

Peace smiled "I may not be good with a bat, but with my knives," Peace throws both at the same tree Jason threw the machete. "I am a pro," the kid grabbed both and ran around pretending to cut knees and feet.

@CellistCat606

One of the brothers would pick her up like a sack of potatoes and would proceed to walk to the bedroom the other brother following right behind the first watching her.

She madly flailed about, trying to get free. "LET-me-go!" She angrily screamed, trying to claw at the man's back and to kick him from the front.

Amber

Amber chuckled at this. The aim was pretty spot on for a kid all she could do when she was 6...never mind. Amber then said "Nice aim. So how often do you use your knives to get what you want?" Amber paused her practicing to crouch down to the kid's level as she waited for an answer.

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

The brother that was holding her would growl (His name is Jaylen and the other one is John) he would make it into a bedroom that was complete bare the only thing their was a king size bed (they used the furniture for weapons or warmth besides the beds and couches). @Enmyira

She scowled and tried to kick him again. She was afraid thatif she spoke her voice would tremble. She wouldnt. She tried to kick and claw more and more.

Peace giggled "There not used for show but only when it is mandatory, I ain't looking to bend people to my whim. If I use them to get what I want i'll be not better than raiders who use them to cause fear," the kid said as it carve "I am also good at carving," into the tree.

@CellistCat606

The brother in back would slam his fist into her temple and Jaylen would throw her onto the bed and would pin her down. @Enmyira

Stars. Yep. She saw stars yet again. What is with these guys and hitting in the head!? She was some what slow to respond. She tried to fight back, to kick and claw.. to elbow and knee.. she was trying everything she could remember.

(Where is everybody, we all do and stop stuff so suddenly. Something fast could happen at one point, then the next we are silent for a hour)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back