• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Jason, I need your help. Two has gone missing,I need your help to find her..." I load my revolver

( Sorry, I had to get my boyfriend fitted for his tux. I read about the bandits, did they just take the girl? ) Skylyn glanced up at the man who was frantic, she had no idea who he was, but she hopped to her feet and loaded her now desert eagle. She glanced down at Jason, "I'll help" she volunteered.

(Funny cause she's hobbling on her injured leg, AND in a dress. xD )

Jason got up "I'm coming too, I ain't staying here," he said smiling and crossing his arms and glances at Skylyn.

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
"Screw both of you! I can be driver!" she shouted angrily at the two men. She stared up at Jason with pleading eyes, she hated standing around and waiting for help.

I get my knife "ok,get what you can,we might come across a zombie two so.... If you don't want to see that stay here" I get a rifle from the armory and load,I get a spare mag.

(Skylyn not pulling a trigger. You're underestimating her big time, kid.)

Skylyn rolled her eyes and glanced at Jason before giving a chuckle, "Whatever you say" she said before waving her hands and hurried inside, grabbing the keys to one of their vehicles, driving out towards the two, "Get in losers, we're going shopping" she joked.

Jason smiled as he got a machete, his revolvers, and a few grenades. He got his hat, wore his old duster, and got out yelling "Lets go partner we can't waist time," he said tipping his hat. He ran towards the car and sat in the passengers seat.

*leaves* is done. xD She can't save anyone cause she's injured. I stated that in my last post, so she offered to drive... Which is ALSO in my last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back