• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="J I N X]Keon is a brother figure to Sky, she's gonna flip ape shit.

[/QUOTE]
{she can cry with Kira. Or just make her mad. Then they can rage together xD }

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](I am surprised the child lived, I was running with 2 guns decapitating and charging at a behemoth)

[/QUOTE]
{put the fucking kid down next time xD }

(I... I HAVE A SOLUTION THAT WILL FIX ALL THE OTHER PROBLEMS!! Void all of Keon's intervention. Trust me.)

Avery gently pushed Mira off of him, "W-We have to go back." He said, as he slid out from under her. He hopped off the bed, "We'll come back later, but they can't handle this alone..." He said, his colder side beginning to show, as he pulled his gas mask over his face. "You follow me in the Taurus." He looked out the window, eyeing a semi truck, "I got another ride in mind." He said, as he pushed off the window, and grabbed his handgun, axe, and tear gas grenades. He walked down the stairs, and got in the semi without another word. He started it up, roaring with joy as it started. He pulled out of the parking lot, roaring down the highway at a speeding 140 mph. They arrived at the edge of the mega-hoard within 50 minutes, and Avery simply barreled through them, slamming through the front gate of the mansion, and stopping on the front lawn. He jumped out, and climbed up onto the roof. He tossed a toxic gas grenade at the large beast of a zombie, killing it's brain. He then turned to the zombies, and began shooting any that come close to the front door.

(Better?)

Amy stopped, her knife found another few zombies heads. She was starting to get a bit tired form slicing that heads of the zombies. What a stupid situation they were in.

Boe said:
(I... I HAVE A SOLUTION THAT WILL FIX ALL THE OTHER PROBLEMS!! Void all of Keon's intervention. Trust me.)
Avery gently pushed Mira off of him, "W-We have to go back." He said, as he slid out from under her. He hopped off the bed, "We'll come back later, but they can't handle this alone..." He said, his colder side beginning to show, as he pulled his gas mask over his face. "You follow me in the Taurus." He looked out the window, eyeing a semi truck, "I got another ride in mind." He said, as he pushed off the window, and grabbed his handgun, axe, and tear gas grenades. He walked down the stairs, and got in the semi without another word. He started it up, roaring with joy as it started. He pulled out of the parking lot, roaring down the highway at a speeding 140 mph. They arrived at the edge of the mega-hoard within 50 minutes, and Avery simply barreled through them, slamming through the front gate of the mansion, and stopping on the front lawn. He jumped out, and climbed up onto the roof. He tossed a toxic gas grenade at the large beast of a zombie, killing it's brain. He then turned to the zombies, and began shooting any that come close to the front door.

(Better?)
(I agree)

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{she can cry with Kira. Or just make her mad. Then they can rage together xD }

[/QUOTE]
She wont rage, she'll just leave.

Skylyn started shooting from the third story window, watching to make sure the people in the gate don't get shot or bitten. She was the eyes for them. Shooting anything that got remotely near. She would protect these people like family, because they were her family now. "I fucking hope Keon and Kira are safe..." she muttered before shooting another walker in the head.

purplepanda288 said:
Amy stopped, her knife found another few zombies heads. She was starting to get a bit tired form slicing that heads of the zombies. What a stupid situation they were in.
Jason stood next to Amy shooting the zombies near them "Ya miss me," he says smiling as he started to mowed them down.

purplepanda288

Last edited by a moderator:
She put Ashlie in her crib. "Jason. You're one of the best fighters around here. Stay here in case any of the fuckers get inside." She took out her katana. "I'm repaying Keon, by avenging his death. I will kill all of these things." The last part, she said to herself.

Zombies slowly began to make their way onto the trailer, as Avery tried his hardest to fight them off. He was soon backed up to the back of the trailer, when a zombie grabbed his foot. He yelped and fell, trying his hardest to keep it's jaws from his foot

Jason nodded "sure will Kira, this kid is safe with me" he sat by the baby crib.

(Thanks for the compliment)

Slasher999999999 said:
I can have my char find you if you want he has to go outside he can like bump into you if you want and you can post first if you want
CellistCat606 said:
Yeah that's where my Bio left her off
How about you two go outside together? I also think it would just make it confusing if I post first
Slasher999999999 said:
Slasher999999999 said:
(we outside you can post now)
CellistCat606 said:
I'm making it
Slasher999999999 said:
The trade

Keon (nice, Leader, Heroic, has a loved one, brave, good fighter) ------> Amber (Deceiver, May or may not be a murderer, went to jail, doesn't understand crushes, prankster, teaser)

Totally a fair trade xD

So if we ever play the blame game for Keon's death I know who to blame -points at Amber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back