• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ-ZAO-Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *Always Open*

Who should be my co-game master?

• Stonewolf18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zCrookedz

• rapjack123

• Nomination to add?

• Total voters
Amazon and Dysis [ @StoneWolf18 character] have been in a decent amount of RP's together and have been very good friends. Dysis is extremely antisocial and Amazon still managed to push her into stuff, so she is qualified to handle antisocial people .

zCrookedz said:
@Zafirah Well by all means feel free to join us, interactions between characters is the whole reason we do this right? >.> just gonna have to keep on eye on Justin incase he starts geting the wrong idea.

the more people interact the more Xiong can get over is social issues (i hope -_- )
Hehe yup I'm excited to see how Justin fares with making friends lol

Zafirah said:
Amazon and Dysis [ @StoneWolf18 character] have been in a decent amount of RP's together and have been very good friends. Dysis is extremely antisocial and Amazon still managed to push her into stuff, so she is qualified to handle antisocial people .
The official antisocial handler at your service! -Salutes-

Hooo Feel free to Join us! @Zafirah

honestly seems lots its happening and makes thigs last so Go on!

well im off to post then in anybody is not! will have nat Interact with her Rival!

Yea lets not Turn this in to a 1x1....Its better we wait ^^

Or maybe do one last post

Well, others seem to be finding a way? I mean we have our orders, time to high tail it to the mountains yes? Xiong, Mark, and Vali have taken off on the mission. I mean I guess you could sit there and wait, but hitting the road is the only way to get things moving. ( :P )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back