• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ-ZAO-Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *Always Open*

Who should be my co-game master?

• Stonewolf18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zCrookedz

• rapjack123

• Nomination to add?

• Total voters
rapjack123 said:
I like the way you think...
zCrookedz said:
Oh he's chill, just like big fuzz balls should be. But you know, sometimes the scariest things come from the places least expecting (> :) )
- stares at both of you-

zCrookedz said:
Oh he's chill, just like big fuzz balls should be. But you know, sometimes the scariest things come from the places least expecting (> :) )
....What I'm hearing is that he's cuddly...the thing is...does he cuddle back ?

I will tell you the same thing I told @Yonsisac, if you are desperate for a panda cuddle you must sign the Face Loss contract. What happens after you sign the contract is no longer legally my concern, cuddles or claw to the face.

Last edited by a moderator:
zCrookedz said:
I will you the same thing I told @Yonsisac, if you desperate for a panda cuddle you must sign the Face Loss contract. What happens after you sign the contract is no longer legally my concern, cuddles or claw to the face.
Oh do elaborate a little more about this contract. What exactly are the implications of signing such a document?

zCrookedz said:
I will you the same thing I told @Yonsisac, if you desperate for a panda cuddle you must sign the Face Loss contract. What happens after you sign the contract is no longer legally my concern, cuddles or claw to the face.
I feel like it's not going to be hard to cuddle a petite, 5'3 girl with a tail and muliple knives constantly on her person...and if all fails, she'll slit his throat and cuddle the body...

Upon signature approval, said party will be entitled to one panda cuddle. After that it is up to the panda in question weather or not to accept the cuddle. Should panda refuse cuddle, panda previously stated is not bound legally for what does or does not happen to the party in questions face.

Hey Zaffre are ye making a post soon?

zCrookedz said:
Upon signature approval, said party will be entitled to one panda cuddle. After that it is up to the panda in question weather or not to accept the cuddle. Should panda refuse cuddle, panda previously stated is not bound legal for what does or does not happen to the party in questions face.
I SHALL SIGN THE CONTRACT, GET ME A PEN... jk jk, Justin don't really like the fluffy stuff. He's got fox furs on his clothes for that (>>)

I've done my dues and he's leaving. That means that I am up for interactions as soon as anyone has the chance .

Zafirah said:
I've done my dues and he's leaving. That means that I am up for interactions as soon as anyone has the chance .
Well unless he wants to get in on some of the action ( ;) )

rapjack123 said:
Talking about *wink* Amazon *wink* mate *wink*
-drags RJ into the corner by his ear-...I'm starting to think that either

A. You want her to cheat on Justin

B. You don't want to be shipped with her in the first place.

rapjack123 said:
Heading out so PEACE, one more thing... it's about Justin and my last post... read the Niche part of his CS
Hints the ominous feeling stated earlier. I picked up on Justins intention.

@Karcen You dont minde natasha Bothering you?

Im preaty lost but i hope my next post is ok....have been in a rush and all :/

Yes indeed xD ...But once she sees the Large Whale that is xD But hey who knows!

i will post once some others do...dont whant to duble post

Zafirah said:
-drags RJ into the corner by his ear-...I'm starting to think that either
A. You want her to cheat on Justin

B. You don't want to be shipped with her in the first place.
That was never the intention, I wanted to see what Xiong would do even though Justin and Amazon are in a relationship so that Justin would have an excuse to fight... So the answer is C. I want Justin and Amazon to be shipped, I don't want her to cheat on him, and I want to see Xiong try something so that Justin could steamroll him for trying to make a move on his girl...

Zafirah said:
That's my RJ...what a gentleman...
( -_- ") I was just joking around...

rapjack123 said:
That was never the intention, I wanted to see what Xiong would do even though Justin and Amazon are in a relationship so that Justin would have an excuse to fight... So the answer is C. I want Justin and Amazon to be shipped, I don't want her to cheat on him, and I want to see Xiong try something so that Justin could steamroll him for trying to make a move on his girl...

( -_- ") I was just joking around...
Ah see, i figured thats where you were going with that. But if you read Xiong's history and about where he is from, breeding outside of the spieces is taboo. He would never even consider making a move on someone unless they were another panda first and formost. The only exception would be if there was a deep emotional bond between the two (i guess that would make him demisexual?) which one little peck on the cheek isnt going to do. Then he has to get past his crippling social issues, but thats a whole other ball game.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zafirah Well by all means feel free to join us, interactions between characters is the whole reason we do this right? >.> just gonna have to keep on eye on Justin incase he starts geting the wrong idea.

the more people interact the more Xiong can get over is social issues (i hope -_- )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back