• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yukai High!

00Broken00Dreams00

No Longer An Active Account

2nvyssw.png

Dear Mr/Ms _______

I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Yukai High. Based off of your academic standings, you have been assigned your classes! All classes will be separated by year! All returning students will be in dorm rooms 100-200, while new students will be in dorm rooms 200-300! I welcome you with open arms to my school, and I hope we can have a great year together!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Aiko

Headmistress of Yukai High, Community Services president, ranking 1

Lina stood in front of the school, having arrived way too early as usual. But she liked having a slight advantage over everyone else. Being early had given her time to do everything, and explore the school, leaving her with more time to socialize with other students. She sat down at a bench and pulled out a book, become lost in it immediately.

Jackson walked ever so confidently to the school entrance until he noticed a girl sitting at a bench then he completely broke down and started to show his more shy, blushing uncontrollably as he tried to avoid the girl who seemed to into the book she was reading to notice him.

@Rose Baker

Lina glanced up for a moment to see if anyone else had arrived yet, and immediately spotted a boy standing there. She jumped up, leaving her book on the bench, and ran over, saying excitedly with a flush on her face, "Hello! I'm Lina! Welcome to the school! Isn't it pretty? The cherry blossoms are in full bloom at this time of year!"

@Crysalisis

Jackson immediately jumped and hid behind his backpack, "Dont hurt me.." he said quietly, the blush still visible on his face.

@Rose Baker

Last edited by a moderator:
She stared at him for a moment, before looking away, and covering her mouth so as to not burst out laughing. "You're silly. I won't hurt you!" She then promptly reached around the backpack and hugged the boy.

@Crysalisis

Jackson couldnt handle all this he broke down, broke the hug and ran off, "Sorry.." He said disappearing into the school.

@Rose Baker

Ellie let out a small yawn as she entered the school grounds. She was so used to sleeping in that the idea of waking up this early seemed foreign and strange to her. She knew that she was early, but didn't mind. Better to be early than late! As Ellie walked around the empty campus, she noticed two people in the distance. Instead of greeting them immediately, she decided to watch them for a few.

She nearly fell foward onto her face, and turned slowly with her mouth hanging open at the retreating boy. What the.. I guess he doesn't like me, she thought disappointedly before going back to her bench and her book. Guess I've lost my social ways.

Jackson ran in and leaned up against a wall, "I've never freaked out so badly in my life... what's come over me..." He said panting heavily.

Ellie giggled when the girl almost fell, and the boy ran away. Now would be a good time to talk to her. She casually walked up to the stranger smiling. "You ok?

Jackson dusted himself off and regained his composure, "Maybe.. I should go apologize to her?" He then began to overthink this, "But what if she hates me now? What if she'll hate like everyone else did?" He said quietly to himself.

Ellie bowed to the new girl, her brown hair falling forwards. "It's a pleasure to meet you Lina, my name is Ellie."

Jackson went outside to apologize but as he he saw another person and just froze, ANOTHER?? I'm freaking out... Jackson.. calm down.. you can do this, just go over and apologize. He tried to convince himself he took one step then froze again, But I can't.... He thought.

Lina smiled and said, "Nice to meet you, Ellie. Don't you just love the cherry blossoms? They're really pretty this time of year."

@Kayzo

Ellie smiled back and nodded. "Yes, they are wonderful. I'm so glad I get to go to such a beautiful school."

Jackson stared at them for what seemed like an eternity before literally passing out from over-anxiety and falling on the ground.

"It's great to know other enjoy them as w-" she stopped mid sentence, noticing that the boy from earlier was laying on the ground, appearing unconscious. She stared in slight concern, wondering if he was dead.

@Kayzo @Crysalisis

Jackson twitched ever so slightly, indicating that he is in fact NOT dead.

@Rose Baker

Ellie gasped in surprise and ran to his aid. She knelt down and rested his head on her lap, so the boys head wouldn't be on the ground.

@Crysalisis

"Um, excuse me for one moment," she said to Ellie before getting up and walking over to the boy. She bent over and poked him a couple of times. "Hello? Wake up, sleeping beauty!" she said in a cheery, but still slightly concerned voice.

@Kayzo @Crysalisis

Jackson's eyes began opening.. then shot open as he saw the girls from earlier, "Uh..." A blush appeared on his face, his head rested on the lap of the girl he hadn't had a frightful encounter with, "Uh...." he couldnt formulate words to say hi with, "Uh.." His face turned an even deeper red and his eyes closed again out of embarrassment, as he began quivering and slightly tearing up. He turned his head to further dig into the girls' lap who his head laid upon.

@Kayzo

Lina stared, then looked away, feeling slightly jealous of how the boy wasn't running away from Ellie. She got up and walked away, arms crossed. Pfft. I shall find others to converse with!

Ellie blushed and patted his head. "Are you ok?" She asked softly, letting him turn his head.

@Crysalisis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back