• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh!

Depends on the if we're using real or not

If we're using real cards, I would use either plants or a Zefra Deck

if not, I have a set II made for a story using luck based cards.

This RP will be focused on characters which have unique, created cards. To avoid them being to OP, we will decide together which one is too powerful and the ones that must be limited, changed or not used at all. Every card must have a disadvantage. We won't, I hope, have monsters with 4 effects and 3000 ATK/3000 DEF. I will pm the player with what card has been drawn. Also, if you guys feel insecure about me, about what cards I draw, you can use randomize and tell me what I've drawn. It will be in private, so that others, such as the opponent, won't know what he or she has drawn.

Dueling Network doesn't support custom made cards. I won't consider using it. Also, you guys can use real cards. I just strongly suggest using something unique, our own created cards. Otherwise we could've just dueled on DN or ygopro.

mmm rather than just pming one card, you should probably pm them the entire list, then just check the duel to make sure stuff was used right... only a thought

with that in mind, do we have a decent plot or is it time to brainstorm. I have a few ideas for a general line, but Im cool with anything, so long as it makes sense. (though i must say id love to be in a 5ds world... turbo dueling sounds fun

DONT JUDGE ME)

Perhaps an academy, which we will duel for fun, then a championship might come, bringing rivalries between us.

I'm going to work on the RP now. I haven't decided on what world to set it. We will have to vote on that. Will post the link once the thread is finished.

I would love if this was a Yu-Gi-Oh GX kind of roleplay. But no matter what kind it is,I'm totally in :D .

Also I've already come up with a Archetype I'll be using called the Reaper cards. I'll put on of the ideas I came up with here.

Reaper Highwayman

lvl 4

Atk:1500 Def:1500

Effect: Once during your Main Phase,while you have this face up card in attack position,deal 500 points of direct damage to your opponent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've already thought up an archetype and accompanying deck, if that'll be allowed. If they are, they should probably be looked over for balance purposes.

you guys ralize that this is over 5 months oldd, right? it's not happening. if you guys want to check intresting make a new thread

i'd like to join if possible but i like doing pairings too

this forum was from 2015 so i doubt the guy is still around

that said if 3 people are here we cna prolly o out own thing

I'm always up for yugioh-related stuff, though I personally hate playing canon characters. If anyone has anything, hit me up.

ValkyrieRose said:
this forum was from 2015 so i doubt the guy is still around
that said if 3 people are here we cna prolly o out own thing
oh ok

ValkyrieRose said:
well thats 5. shall we just come up with a plot on our own? or i suppsoe i coul gms omething
I'd be willing to help out.

I will say, I don't see a system of a GM PMing card lists to a player working.

I think the best way to do it will be to have the outcome of the match pre-determined and have the 2 RPers RP it out. There could be a Skill System where the GMs give each duelist a rating based on their skill and deck strength. Then, there could be a simple math trick to determine the winner.

To start out, we can basically say that none of the duelists are super-awesome. I don't think that there should be 100% banned cards, but cards that players aren't allowed to begin with. I.E. Mirror Force, Pot of Greed, Raigeki, etc.

Then again, you may completely disagree.

Well, how it all goes down depends on how serious we want tit to be and how plot heavy or duel heavy you all want it to be. I have an idea for a sort of harcore survival duel kind of thing. Was thinking about having a sort of plot where everyone at this school has a set aount of lp when the

y enter the school and you have to buy

foo/stuff with your lp and if you drop to 0 you getkicke out. its a leftover plot i was setting up then my pople ha a fight...ya

it's semi revived. i was hoping to gt a more feedback on the idea to propsed, it would be either that or somthing far less compllicated

This caught me eye since I play competitively and mainly play Meta.  I'm interested to see how this turns out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back