you’re breaking up with the user above you, why?

You assumed I bit his paws off when he has the strength of a super human :(

( I’m having too much fun I.. can’t stop laughing help I can’t breathe XD)

He claimed you bit them off and I believe him! He’s family! They just grew back is all, that happens
(We have a whole soap storyline going, I love it! 😂)

I’m breaking up he didn’t say that he told me there’s trouble if I keep bothering you!!

( I never thought it would go this way love it too 😂😂😂))

My race does not define who i am, or what i should do. Sometimes you come home wasted. I’ve told you to lay off the catnip, it’s bad for you!
(( XD))

B.. b..but catnip is good.. you always come home with a burned sheep how the heck is that edible?

Killing sheep is much more different than killing Orcs. You should be hunting, but instead I’m always coming back from work to fleas in my bed that I know aren’t from you, and extra cash in our account.

Listen, I'm sorry to have to tell you this but, this relationship just isn't gonna work out. Because you keep stealing all my sheep and taking them who knows where! Seems like every day there's of them missing!
(Saw this and thought I'd get in on the drama lol)

Orc meat isn’t exactly edible you know. I found out you sell catnip and i couldn’t bring myself to tell the police so i just left, too many bad memories with it. Swear I’ve smelt that strain somewhere though, can’t put my finger where.

(Join the story! Truths will be uncovered. Lies will be told. Dramaaaa!)

Orc meat isn’t exactly edible you know. I found out you sell catnip and i couldn’t bring myself to tell the police so i just left, too many bad memories with it. Swear I’ve smelt that strain somewhere though, can’t put my finger where.
You say you don’t know but really you are the seller

Well since you've been stealing my sheep I had to make a living somehow! Besides what's wrong with catnip?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back