your gem [Inactive]

Aryhann started thinking. 'Ahh screw it up... My day is already ruined.' she tought. "I'm going to walk for some time, i'll see you guys around okay?" She said.

Para couldn't sleep. Maybe of was that there was a huge battle and Leroy just died. Whatever, everyone was at Leroy's house so Para went there. "Hey guys."

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Kira panicked, they were climbing up. She stopped, she didn't know what to do. If she stayed she would be discovered, it she left she might be seen as the enemy.

"I'm good, although I can't sleep at the motel probably because of Leroy's death."

"Good idea!" Para realized Morce may come in during battle. "Morce, I'll be doing this on my own."

Shadow appeared behind her. "Ary... You look... Confused..."

"I am," she quickly replied. "I have to do a choice but my head is telling me something and my heart another thing that is completely diferrent!" "I don't know which one to listen to..."

Shadow looked at her. "Well... I can't help you..." "Anyways i'm sure what you will choose will be the best choice for you..." He said as he left.

"Why is it so hard to choose?" she said.

Eliza stood surprised and decided to make an announcement. "I had a surprise for everyone, guess it may have to wait."

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back