your gem [Inactive]

"It's not here, it's at my fathers restaurant. I want to make dinner for our team to enjoy life agains. Leroy have me the idea."

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

" umm, well, I met this girl named Iilana. She said something about a prophecy that involved people with gems, but I didn't tell her I had one. I left and saw later you guys so I wanted to learn more about the prophecy so yeah, I'm awkward." Kira just let the story spill.

"Dinner is ready at 7 if you guys want to come." She said as she jumped to the tree line. "Leroy's body is gone?" A piece of goblin clothe as left at the scene. She headed to her fathers restaurant and thought of life before.

"Well," Para said as he looked at Eliza "Maybe the training could be after...? I'll go."

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Lucas returned to Kira "I saw you for a brief second then. I left just before she told you about the prophecy. "

At her restaurant she finished up the preparations and changed into a dress her mother have her and was left at there.

Lucas "hey can I borrow money anyone? I lost all mine and the rest of my clothes a couple days before I found you guys. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back