your gem [Inactive]

(yay i got a signature) 
Para got a shovel and somehow after a few feet of digging he fell in a hole and found a cave. Luckily he had his gem with him. 
(B̨̮̗̣̬̹̹͗ͨͧͫͨ́A̭̲̲̯͂ͤ̾̉̒ͣṊ̳̼̐́ͯ̄D̞E̪̠̯̯̖͋̃̍̈̾ͧT̸̞̖̆̂̆ͥ̽̉ͦT̳͙͕͔ͨ̊ͧ̎ͩ̚ͅO̩͈͍̲ͥ̇ͅ ̘͋̔W̳̹͓̲̞̣͉̃͌ͩͪͨͯ̓Ī̟͓̱̣̔ͨ̏ͨL͇̺̹͙͖͍̱ͥ͑ͮ͐́ͮL̖̳̓̈́̽̈́͝ ͕̬̗̩͇̏ͮ̿͆͆̓͟G̱̱͇͎̩͂ͣͣL̨̮̠̠ͬĬ̴̬ͣT͔̹͕̳͈̈́ͫͨ̉̚͜Ç̹͕͕̘̙̽̍̐H̹̺̓̈̒̔̇̍̔ ̰̲Ï̲̰͚͇͍͍̀̽͗͆̃N̡͙̭̞̠͌̋̇̆ͧȚ̣̟͊̋ͪ͒͂O̳̬̫ͤͫ̍͘ ̆̄ͮ̒͟Ÿ̷̙̖ͩ̉Ơ̦̯̪̱͈̿̂̎ͪͫ̀͊U͚̫̜̰͔̘̽ͅR̢͚̥͐̔̾̒ͮ͛̿ ̷̟̲͕̱̩̻̱S̱͐̅́͌ͥ͒ͭO͙ͯ̚͞Ü̽͏̯̰̝L̵͖͉̘͇̏͛̐͗ͭ)

(ok the signature was changed lol) 
Para decided to explore the cave. Or he could call someone... Eh, let's have someone with me. Para used his gem and flew out of the hole and then turned back.

"Anyone wanna explore a cave?"

Parascout said:
(ok the signature was changed lol) 
Para decided to explore the cave. Or he could call someone... Eh, let's have someone with me. Para used his gem and flew out of the hole and then turned back.
"Anyone wanna explore a cave?"
(I read explode...)

Para didn't see shadow before he said anything. "Whoa! I didn't see you there. Well, anyways, let me show you where I found one."

Para started directing Shadow to the hole.

All of a sudden, Para saw Lucas fall. But he should have been okay, it was only like 10 feet down. Para was fine when he fell. But he had to ask. "Are you alright?" 
Oh my god, ANOTHER person falling? Any more people falling and we're gonna need a paramedic!

Well, either way, Para got both Lucas and pbtenchi. "Are you two okay?"

Shadow got his gem on his hand and transformed. "Well, this sounds great!" Shadow said as he jumped in the cave.

(Idk what to do with Aryhann x.x)

Para jumped in with Shadow.

LyraDark said:
Shadow got his gem on his hand and transformed. "Well, this sounds great!" Shadow said as he jumped in the cave.
(Idk what to do with Aryhann x.x)
(well the morning started with everyone unconscious)

Shadow landed on the ground. "Well, sounds like an ordinary cave to me..." he said as he walked deeper in the cave.

(Aryhann was not there x.x)

( A lot of things... They found new ppl and a cave... That they are exploring right now, oh and it's a new day...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back