Your Average Everyday Lives (Anime)

So yesterday was a shit day at work and today I think I had the best experience of my life. Got called to the house and helped deliver a baby. First time I've done that in my years as an EMT.

NickOnTheReg said:
So yesterday was a shit day at work and today I think I had the best experience of my life. Got called to the house and helped deliver a baby. First time I've done that in my years as an EMT.
kick ass, man. boy or girl?

NickOnTheReg said:
Awwww! That's awesome! :D My mum says it's the best thing she's ever done in her job as a paramedic ^-^

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Awwww! That's awesome! :D My mum says it's the best thing she's ever done in her job as a paramedic ^-^

[/QUOTE]
It really was. She's a medic? That's so awesome.

NickOnTheReg said:
It really was. She's a medic? That's so awesome.
Mmm! Her and her partner take turns driving the ambulance and sitting with the different patients. The stories she can tell are really out there. ^^;;

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Mmm! Her and her partner take turns driving the ambulance and sitting with the different patients. The stories she can tell are really out there. ^^;;

[/QUOTE]
Yeah my partners and I usually do Rock Paper Scissors ton determine xD

Some of the stories are nightmares and some make me remember why I chose this profession

So, Hi Peeps. ^-^

NickOnTheReg said:
Aaawww! (o'v'o) that's so awesome!

NickOnTheReg said:
My day wasn't as Exciting, unfortunately. My Teacher had me in for detention. >_<

But it wasn't too bad, one of the Teachers supervising the.. uhh, Detention class, broke out in laughter. ^-^

BobbyW said:
My day wasn't as Exciting, unfortunately. My Teacher had me in for detention. >_<
But it wasn't too bad, one of the Teachers supervising the.. uhh, Detention class, broke out in laughter. ^-^
Haha wow. Detention? I still hold the record in middle school for the most in a school year. 156 days

NickOnTheReg said:
Haha wow. Detention? I still hold the record in middle school for the most in a school year. 156 days
I'm not sure if i should find that Impressive, or Concerning Haha. xD

NickOnTheReg said:
.... I've never been yelled at by a teacher, let alone had a day of detention in my life... O-O

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi].... I've never been yelled at by a teacher, let alone had a day of detention in my life... O-O

[/QUOTE]
WHAA! Not a single day? YOU'VE BEEN NEVER YELLED AT!?

BobbyW said:
WHAA! Not a single day? YOU'VE BEEN NEVER YELLED AT!?
Not a single day ^^;; And nope; never yelled at either. I'm a good student, I guess xD

RyanJXavier said:
Awesome
Gah aero didnt respond -_- time to type up another jet and hazel adventure
Woooo!

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Not a single day ^^;; And nope; never yelled at either. I'm a good student, I guess xD

Woooo!

[/QUOTE]
...Seriously! are you.. like, ACTUALLY that good of a student, or are the Teachers in Ireland just generally more relaxed?

Because, in Germany, if you're late for class even just a single time, you're in for detention. >_<

Lol I got suspended a lot when I went to school. The reason I was put in homeschool was to get me off of probation sooner and so that I wouldn't fail...

But I just ended up being on probation longer than wanted lol

BobbyW said:
...Seriously! are you.. like, ACTUALLY that good of a student, or are the Teachers in Ireland just generally more relaxed?
Because, in Germany, if you're late for class even just a single time, you're in for detention. >_<
You see, detention's are rarely ever given here ^^ For us, we have a system called 'bad notes', so if you arrive late to class, don't do homework or misbehave, you get a bad note. If you get three in one week then you get break time detention. If you continue that pattern for a week or so, you get after school detention. And if that continues you get suspended and your parents are called. My school is pretty tiny, so it's not too bad, and I just try and be nice to everyone. I do my homework on time and don't talk when I'm not told to. It's more of a fear thing though; if I was yelled at or given a bad note I'd probably cry. I have to live up to the good girl reputation, y'know? I'd get badly teased if I let it slip even once. It happened to my friend, so I don't want it to happen to me... >n>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back