Your Average Everyday Lives (Anime)

oh i would probably be questioning you to see if you were a corrupt cop or a cop that baleves video games cause violence

don't ask how but i once saw a cop pull into a whore house, in his cruiser, in his uniform, and like...

dude totally "copped" himself a hooker

I WAS LIKE

Woah i'm witnessing government corruption first hand ('A')(:<)(>:<)

SirBlazeALot said:
don't ask how but i once saw a cop pull into a whore house, in his cruiser, in his uniform, and like...
dude totally "copped" himself a hooker

I WAS LIKE

Woah i'm witnessing government corruption first hand ('A')(:<)(>:<)
damn hahah I haven't see that much, just normal stuff and some from what they have told me.

Woah... I haven't been getting any notifications from here... Sorry for my lack of responses ^^;;

NickOnTheReg said:
I'm an EMT haha.
Aaaaaah... I get it. My mum does pretty much the same, and from the stories she's told me, I know how rough things can get... I hope you feel better though after some rest!

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Woah... I haven't been getting any notifications from here... Sorry for my lack of responses ^^;;
Aaaaaah... I get it. My mum does pretty much the same, and from the stories she's told me, I know how rough things can get... I hope you feel better though after some rest!

[/QUOTE]
Aww thank you ^^ yeah this site has been slacking on the notifications. I slept decent and back at work now. Just trying to forget about it. I'll be good no worries ^^

NickOnTheReg said:
Aww thank you ^^ yeah this site has been slacking on the notifications. I slept decent and back at work now. Just trying to forget about it. I'll be good no worries ^^
It's no problemo! I'm happy to help ^-^ Hopefully you'll have an easier day; I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]It's no problemo! I'm happy to help ^-^ Hopefully you'll have an easier day; I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

[/QUOTE]
Aww haha you're the best ^^ so far so good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back