• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Yandere-chan and senpai <3

Gumi almost growled. 

"Umm," Hinami was about to answer but the teacher entered and the obligatory greetings were said. "We have a new student, in our class. Her name is Hinami, and… Hinami will you please come up?"

the girl stood and gave sweet smile. "Hai!" She went to the front. 

"My name is Hinami, I moved here because of my parents' jobs. I like salmon and please take care of me!" She said quickly. 

@BalloonKing

Kano stared at Hinami as she walked up front, trying to get a peek under her skirt. Furasaki smacked his head."Hey!"

"Soooorry, but come on! You'd totally peek if it was Gumi." He said a little too loudly. 

Furasaki blushed madly.

@CharmyPie

Before anything else, I must apologize for taking 12 hours to reply.

Kano and Furasaki

Furasaki reddened at the realization that Gumi heard what Kano has said. His mouth flopped like a fish out of water. "N-nothing! N-othing at all! You heard n-nothing!"

Kano found his reaction amusing though part of him couldn't help but feel guilty for the strange predicament he placed his friend in. He suppressed a laugh and decided to help him get out of the messy situation... rather he tried, to help.

"Chill out you." He lightly pushed the now stiff tomato-red student. "And we were just talking about how Furasaki can take you on in a fight, Gumi."The words slipped out of his mouth carelessly. "I-I mean..." He stuttered when he realized his error.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH?!" Furasaki's eyes widened and stared at Kano with disbelief. He couldn't bring himself to look at Gumi, not knowing what to say or do when he sees her reaction. 

"Sorry." Kano mumbled so only Furasaki can hear. He glared at him. Kano ignored the glare and looked at Gumi's response.

@CharmyPie

Before I say anything else. I must apologize for forgetting this ; ~ ;

Hinami and Gumi

Gumi's confused face quickly transitioned into a big grin.

"Take me on for a fight, eh?" She cracked her knuckles. "See you at break." 

Hinami sat back down beside Gumi, looking at her holding her hands.

"what's up?" Hinami asked.

"I'm fighting Furasaki during break." She gave a sweet smile.

@BalloonKing

((PLEASE FORGIVE MEEEEE))

I thought you've abandoned me. haha

Kano and Furasaki

"HAAAA?" Furasaki desperately looked at Kano with pleading eyes. "Kaaanooooo." He whined.

"I'm so sorry." Kano scatched the back of his head. He didn't know what to say to her. The poor weak Furasaki shook in his seat the entire duration of the class

Gumi 

she walked to her locker alone, as hinami said she had to go back and do something. Thinking lightly of it, Gumi let her. She took a couple of bandages and rolled it on her hands. She did a couple of jabs and a punch as she readied for the fight. Cant believe the kid's actually going to fight me! I have to say, I'm impressed. She always thought of Furasaki as a wimpy friend. He was awkward around her in countless times, but she didn't mind at all. Though the sudden change in attitude did intrigue her. Part of her considered the possibility of a lie. 

Hinami 

she snuck away to stalk senpai. 

@BalloonKing

Furasaki and Kano

"alright jab." Kano's voice was steady and calm. He had both of his hands raised and had a band on his head. His right hand was met with a pathetic excuse for a punch. "What the hell?"

"you're not giving me much confidence here!" Furasaki whined and dropped his hands in defeat. "How am I supposed to beat Gumi?! It's impossible!"

"well…" kano scratched the back of his head. "You dont have to beat her. Just show up and fight her and take her punches."

"ugh. You got me into this mess." He groaned. 

"I know, bro." He smiled sadly. "I'm sorry."

Nato and Misaki

Nato had a bag slung over his shoulder as he exited the classroom. Misaki walked ahead of him, his hands behind his head, walking in a carefree manner. Nato shivered lightly, disliking the feeling in the air. 

"Something wrong? You cold?" Misaki peeked back at Nato. He shook his head and gave a shrug. 

"Just felt something." He admitted. 

"Someone's probably watching you~" Misaki teased and looked front again. 

"Nonsense." Nato chuckled and kicked him lightly. 

"Eh haha, Mr. Popular, you should know that you're the senpai everyone wants." Misali told him. 

"Stop that…" he smirked as they walked farther away. 

@CharmyPie

please forgive me. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back