• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World war 2 alternate world political/war RP

In this type of RP you'll play as a fictional nation in a World war 2 like era, you controll not only your nation but all its inhabitants and its leader(s). I'll create a map of a new fictional world, then you claim some of it, create a nation and your done. Rules and such will be more fleshed out if this gains some traction.

Seems neat. I'll join. May I ha e the rest of the land above the orange sector?

Last edited by a moderator:
Detailed Map of the Reich.png

Legend:

5 pointed star: Capital of the Reich

4 pointed star: Provincial Capital

Diamond: Major/Minor cities

Pentagon: Major military bases

Hexagons: Major Naval Bases

Square: Major air base

Grey/Blue lines: Major railways

Natural Legend:

Dark Green: Dense Forests

Light Green: Lightly forested, plains

Grey: Mountainous region

Brown: Steppe region

Tan: Swamp/Hinterland

Dark blue lines: Major rivers

Grey triangles: Mountains

I was thinking like the first and second with a stretch of land in the middle.

Well, my idea is to use the straight line on the right top edge and continue downwards as that being the border.

@Tahana

I was thinking that I could possibly have the rest of that island to the right, it might be a sense of organization/OCD but its getting to me just looking at it xD

@KAmber

You're sure you can't deal with having it like this? Am I like totally off? I mean, you have a population of 60 000, theres no way you'd even be even Close to governing this kind of area realistically, so I don't know about going bigger...

@RIPSaidCone

Yeah.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                PLANMAPpp.jpeg

@KAmber

You're sure you can't deal with having it like this? Am I like totally off? I mean, you have a population of 60 000, theres no way you'd even be even Close to governing this kind of area realistically, so I don't know about going bigger...

@RIPSaidCone

Yeah.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                View attachment 209008

Perhaps a co-governing of this area with Labinia until @KAmber has the necessary assets to assume control over this stretch of land? Or simply just rethink the total population in general.

Perhaps a co-governing of this area with Labinia until @KAmber has the necessary assets to assume control over this stretch of land? Or simply just rethink the total population in general.

This is just an excuse for Lavinia to place troops on your territory. The Kingdom of Allemagne will help you govern your people with an iron fist with supplies and weapons, not boots on the ground!

@KAmber

Users who are viewing this thread

Back