• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World war 2 alternate world political/war RP

Ideologicaly? No but the intentions are the same.

1280px-Ribbentrop-Molotov.svg.png

You will still have countries to fight in serveral fronts, while I'll be off waging a defensive war on a Mountanious Range.

The men and women of the Armed Service are highly trained adaptable combatants! They will fight if they must, and die if needed!

By the time this ends, either you will be in my mercy or I'll be in yours. Let's not forget that.

Added some more islands to the map, does anyone oppose?

I put all the major islands near you under your Control since that's what you wanted @RIPSaidCone, are these okay?

Map with islands.jpeg

Am I allied with anyone yet? I think I made a couple offers, but no one wants the poor Reich xD 

OK so my diplomatic base is on that triangle island, and my capital is in the middle and a bit up towards the neutral territory. There's several different capitals based on what alliances the previous ruler made. The default is there because it's near neutral and more defensive, on a hill and stuff.

What page is the alliance list on again, I need to figure out who exactly I'm allying with  :smile9:

I can just tell you here.

The NPP consists out of The United states of Camdoba P.9, The kingdom of Allemagne P.9 and The republic of Turia P.2.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back