• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World war 2 alternate world political/war RP

ManHighCastleSF.jpg

Things can change ^^

You need help there, friend?

Perhaps. Although I intend to remain neutral for as long as possible.

Its not picking a fight if I'm not helping you since we have not established an alliance between us. 

(Damn neutral countries, being neutral and all)

Ah, forgive me. I had thought you were threatening me.

Tahan can hold its own ground most certainly and I assume no one here is stupid enough to try and fight two wars at the same time against two nations with strong military capabilities. (Myself and whomever else they're fighting) For no reason whatsoever since Tahan is very isolationist and therefore will not have done anything in the past to cause difficult relations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finished my map. Sorry if it's not detailed enough, I'm horrible at these things.

Star=Capital

Circle/oval=Major City

Diamonds=Air force/Army Base

rectangles=Naval Base

Brown=Pass

Blue Lines=Rivers

Triangles=Mountain/Mountain Range

Map.PNG

Terms of the Labinian-Turian Pact:

1. In the event of war, both nations will avoid conflict with each other and co-operate within certain aspects.
  2. If the state of Funesta were to declare war on either country, both nations will launch a counter strike against said state and divide the conquered land equally.
  3. International trade between both countries will not be deterred.
  4. Turian Nationals within Labinia will not be exported but placed in segregated environments to prevent possible violence.
  5. Labinian Nationals must be allowed to return to Labinia during war time.
  6. If the NPP were to lose the war, Labinian politicians will argue against any form of severe punishment against Turia.
  7. Labinian Forces will assist Turia when requested unless the motivations are deemed as inciting hostility against other countries.

Yeah, like a character skeleton/nation skeleton I can base it off of for more detail regarding government, military and people etc. Thanks!

Just take the one we have and add whatever you want :)

Name of the nation

Political ideology

Leader(s)

History

Terrain

Population

Capital

Abundant resources

Scarce resources

Products

Culture (Art, Music, Social etc.)

Army

Etc.

Just take the one we have and add whatever you want :)

Name of the nation

Political ideology

Leader(s)

History

Terrain

Population

Capital

Abundant resources

Scarce resources

Products

Culture (Art, Music, Social etc.)

Army

Etc.

Thanks, I'll fill it out later.

So, how about we start this when Prox has posted his sheet? We might want to sort some things out if we want to start soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back