World Contrastive

Hey guys, when I'm debating on... rather or not I make Fantaseries II a diceroll game. If so, then the people who join it will be the first to test out My game's version of such. I've... never done Diceroll games, but I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing since I've been constantly watching a lot of D&D games and The Rifts and... well, just those 2 so far, but I've created my own magic rules and my own stat things and whatnot...

If not, then that's okay too... though, slightly sad to never use it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm... starting to come towards a dilemma.

I'm starting to realise that... rather or not @animegirl20 adds to the story... she isn't going to be active enough to matter in the story. Because she's been focusing on other RPs, and nearly letting this one slide, She doesn't spend enough time on this RP to be considered active.

So... and I've been dreading this... I'm gonna have to replace her. and unless she can prove that she can be active enough to frequently add to the RP, this decision will be final.

Hey Guys, Do any of you want to Make a new character to cross over to the other instance? I ask this, becuase... honestly, I don't feel like going out there to find more people.

@Jaded Conformity Is now a new member in our RP! Yay!

(Random crowd cheering is heard in the background)

Shenanigans! I was bamboozled!

I kid. I'll hopefully have something up by tomorrow at the latest. Still sketching out some ideas atm.

Ah, and I'll be heading into instance one, though I guess that's obvious isn't it? : p

Guys... sorry that took me a while... And I know I've had more than a month to think of the plot... but I've been so busy with constructing the sequel, that I still don't have an idea of where to lead this.

060.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back