• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

With DemonGirl27

( Because that's exactly what they are doing xD )

Dakota nods and pulls him into a hug, hugging him like he is a teddy bear

"I....have no words to descri-oh hell yeah, this is the perfect place for a picnic.."

Byron seems to enjoy the hug, and probably needs it right now, knowing his mother died recently.

Ronnie pulls out of his pocket, a picnic basket and sets it down.

Lily joins him and smiles, she then gets an idea and flicks a light onto a crystal. The light bounces on each crystal, making every single crystal glow like a star.

She continues to hug him, humming softly

DemonGirl27 said:
Lily joins him and smiles, she then gets an idea and flicks a light onto a crystal. The light bounces on each crystal, making every single crystal glow like a star.

She continues to hug him, humming softly
Ronnie says"pretty!" Then reaches in the basket and pulls out a fully cooked turkey. "want some?" He asks

Byron seems calm while she's hugging him and humming. Byron then says" wanna go watch a movie with me?"

"But it isn't thanksgiving yet..." she laughs smiling

She nods, "I would love that....u-h I mean yeah sure...what movie?"

DemonGirl27 said:
"But it isn't thanksgiving yet..." she laughs smiling

She nods, "I would love that....u-h I mean yeah sure...what movie?"
Ronnie says "oh, my bad," then puts it. Back then brings out a Christmas fruit cake.

Byron says "anything you want, I have a wide variety of moves."

DemonGirl27 said:
"Cake.....yush.." she cuts them slices "Do you have sandwhiches?"

"Action and suspense?"
Ronnie pulls out a 12 foot sub from his basket, and says "yeah, I got a sandwich, sure we can share it."

Byron says "I'm sure I have something like that, lets go take a look."

She twirls the knife between her two fingers and soon cuts the sandwhiches into slices where it was enough to keep them full for two days straight

Dakota looks at him, "Where is your home exactly?"

DemonGirl27 said:
She twirls the knife between her two fingers and soon cuts the sandwhiches into slices where it was enough to keep them full for two days straight

Dakota looks at him, "Where is your home exactly?"
Byron says "my home is known as the ice kingdom its far away, that's why I stay at the school dorms."

"Ahhh...makes sense.." she pulls him along to the school, when they got into his dorm the two look for all the movies he has that is both suspenseful and action

Users who are viewing this thread

Back