• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

With DemonGirl27

DemonGirl27 said:
Lily thinks, "Well I haven't really seen it before but I do remember reading a book on different potions when I was younger. If I remember correctly...there is a potion that could help him. I just need the right ingrediants.."
The teacher says "I've read about the same potion, but most of the ingredients needed are extinct..."

"Maybe not......I have a hunch but I need some help from an old friend." Soon a ferret crawls from out of her backpack and onto her shoulder. She smiles, "Hey shinning? Can you help out?" it makes ferret noises nodding

"My mother has plants that are really old, I can't really remember what they looked like. Do you still have a potions book of different kind of potions?" She asks the teacher

DemonGirl27 said:
"My mother has plants that are really old, I can't really remember what they looked like. Do you still have a potions book of different kind of potions?" She asks the teacher
"yes I do," the teacher says as she goes to a draw on her desk, pulls out a book on potions and hands it to lily.

Lily takes it and lays it on the desk, before her and her pet scrolls through the book looking for the page. She finds it and reads through the ingrediants before writing it down and hand ties it to her ferret, "Take this to my mother....she will get you the ingrediants on this list." The ferret leaves the school, it took 30 minutes before coming back with the ingrediants. Lily smiles grabbing the ingrediants that were suppose to be extinct with the other ingrediants and starts making the potion. The ferret resting on her shoulders around the back of her neck

DemonGirl27 said:
Lily takes it and lays it on the desk, before her and her pet scrolls through the book looking for the page. She finds it and reads through the ingrediants before writing it down and hand ties it to her ferret, "Take this to my mother....she will get you the ingrediants on this list." The ferret leaves the school, it took 30 minutes before coming back with the ingrediants. Lily smiles grabbing the ingrediants that were suppose to be extinct with the other ingrediants and starts making the potion. The ferret resting on her shoulders around the back of her neck
The teacher says, "outstanding!" Which was all the teacher could say, he had no other words.

Soon she finishes the potion, "Alright the potion is done..." she smiles proud of her work, before laughing a bit as the ferret claps its hands

Ronnie turns back to normal then says"HOW DARE YOU SMACK A GOD!" as if the creature was there, and referring to himself as a god.

DemonGirl27 said:
Lily laughs before soon hugging him, "He's frozen! I'm just glad the potion worked.."
When he was hugged Ronnie blushed slightly. Then asked " what happened?"

"You got turned to stone....then Byron freezed the creature. Everyone thought you would be a statue forever...I saved you from that." she explains simply

DemonGirl27 said:
"You got turned to stone....then Byron freezed the creature. Everyone thought you would be a statue forever...I saved you from that." she explains simply
"well... Thanks! How can I repay you?" Ronnie asks

DemonGirl27 said:
"You don't have to....just knowing you aren't stone is enough for me."
"I want to though...i can give you anything your heart desires...cookies, candy,pizzas another jack in the box, a date...." Ronnie says regretting saying the last one because he was afraid of what she might say. He liked her, that much was obvious.

Lily blushes at the last suggestion, "Well.....a date does sound pretty tempting but. I just want to get to know you better before we go on a date. Okay?"

DemonGirl27 said:
Lily blushes at the last suggestion, "Well.....a date does sound pretty tempting but. I just want to get to know you better before we go on a date. Okay?"
Ronnie says "ok sounds like a plan!" He was glad she didn't just flat out reject him like every other girl he asked.

DemonGirl27 said:
"So....how are you feeling?" she asks
Ronnie says "i don't know how I'm feeling actually...i feel kinda weird inside...." Then takes two steps away and vomits pure gold dust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back