• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

With DemonGirl27

She acts like she was taking dust off her hands before the fire diminished, she sighs before looking at the kid "You okay?"

DemonGirl27 said:
She acts like she was taking dust off her hands before the fire diminished, she sighs before looking at the kid "You okay?"
"yeah, I'm ok....." This kid looked really confused now, someone was actually asking If he was ok. That's a first.

"Well anyways...if that bully tries to bother you again, feel free to call for help. I'll show him a thing or to.." she smiles patting the kid on the shoulder before heading back to the table and plays with the jack in the box again

Now the kid was seriously confused, now somebody wanted to help him if the bully came back? He thought this was some kind of joke.

Dakota looks at the jack in the box and pushes it towards her, she checks it out before cranking the handle and jumps a bit when the jacks pop up. She laughs and the two girls just play with the toy until next class

The teacher says " follow the instructions on the board very carefully, if done right, you should make a basic healing potion, if not, well..... Don't mess up."

Byron looks a little concerned about the idea of him making potions.

Dakota places a reassuring hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry...I can help whenever you get stuck." She smiles before she started to make the potion as well as lily

DemonGirl27 said:
Dakota places a reassuring hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry...I can help whenever you get stuck." She smiles before she started to make the potion as well as lily
As Byron is making the potion, his caldron explodes! The liquid and pieces of caldron don't hurt anybody, but the blast sent him flying out the window, and your on the fifth floor.

Dakota quickly concetrates and her eyes glow, suddenly Byron is glowing all around as he was floating in mid air. She slowly brought her hand/arm back which controls his body to float back inside the building. When he was fully insidem he stops glowing and drops to the ground. Dakota pants, and smiles a bit seeing he was okay

Well, Byron wasn't exactly ok...he had some shards of glass in him from the window, but none of them were fatal. Only hurt like hell, and was bleeding a bit.

Byron says "thanks, but gotta get the glass out first or it will just heal around it...." He says trying to get the glass out with some tweezers but not doing to well because it hurts.

She sits down and takes it out quickly before dealing with the glass shards on her own, as she places the potion on his hand

DemonGirl27 said:
She sits down and takes it out quickly before dealing with the glass shards on her own, as she places the potion on his hand
When the glass comes out piece by piece, it hurts and he tries not to swear, Comes out something like this " DUCK!!!! SON OF A NICE LADY....."

Lily looks over at the two and shakes her head, "Weirdoosss.." she mumbles since she didn't hear what happened, when she was finished she pours the liquid into a potion bottle before capping it

Ronnie's potion, however crawls out of the cauldron and is staring at Ronnie while he Is staring back, then the creature's tentacle whips Ronnie and turns him to stone! The creature is looking at the rest of the students.

Lily scoots away from the creature, not wanting to be turned to stone as her body is covered with flames

DemonGirl27 said:
Lily scoots away from the creature, not wanting to be turned to stone as her body is covered with flames
The teacher says "QUICKLY does anybody have Ice magic! If so....FREEZE THAT THING it works trust me!" Byron quickly springs into action a sends a blast of ice at it freezing it.

The teacher then realized that Ronnie was stone, she walks up to Ronnie examines him and says "...im not sure if we can cure this....the petrification power is too strong....im afraid he might stay stone for ever....."

Lily thinks, "Well I haven't really seen it before but I do remember reading a book on different potions when I was younger. If I remember correctly...there is a potion that could help him. I just need the right ingrediants.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back