• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

With DemonGirl27

Getting scared by the yelling, it quickly runs back to the guy. He smiles picking the spider up and places it on his wrist, watching as it transforms into a watch. The guy gets up and started to head inside, replaying the voice recording it caught. It made him laugh at her reaction, 'Like an angel..' he thought

Lily smiles happily and cranks the handle, laughing when they popped out. She really felt like a kid again, enjoying herself. Dakota laughs, "You really made that?" she asks Ronnie

DemonGirl27 said:
Lily smiles happily and cranks the handle, laughing when they popped out. She really felt like a kid again, enjoying herself. Dakota laughs, "You really made that?" she asks Ronnie
Ronnie says " yes I did, it was fun making it too."

Dakota nods, "I think you just made Lily happy.." she smiles before looking at Byron "How you holding up....after you know."

Byron says " I'm feeling much better than I was during fighting class that's for sure. I feel fine now "

Dakota sighs in relief, smiling "I'm glad....I would of actually blamed myself if something happened. And for a second there, I honestly did. But I am just glad you are well and fine."

DemonGirl27 said:
Dakota sighs in relief, smiling "I'm glad....I would of actually blamed myself if something happened. And for a second there, I honestly did. But I am just glad you are well and fine."
Byron says "you have nothing to worry about, I'm perfectly fine."

DemonGirl27 said:
"I know that now." She nods before asking, "I have been meaning to ask, what are your parents like?"
"well as you know they are king and queen, Bi-han(sub zero) and elsa. They are actually really nice people, dad is kinda a tough guy but he's nice," Byron says.

Last edited by a moderator:
"My dad is kinda like the same.....except he's more tough then nice in some cases. Though....its nothing nevermind I mentioned him." She shakes it off, before pulling an apple out of her backpack and eats it in silence

DemonGirl27 said:
"My dad is kinda like the same.....except he's more tough then nice in some cases. Though....its nothing nevermind I mentioned him." She shakes it off, before pulling an apple out of her backpack and eats it in silence
"well...ok?" Byron says, a little confused at what just happened. Byron takes out a sandwich from his bag, which is frozen. And starts to eat it like that's normal.

Across the lunch room a bit is a kid with white hair getting a wedgie from a rather big bully. This kid with white hair looks defenseless and completely harmless.

Lily looks over and gets up, "Be right back....do not put away the jack in the box just yet." She soon walks over to the two and looks at the bully, "Care to tell me why your bullying this kid?" she asks a bit harshly

DemonGirl27 said:
Lily looks over and gets up, "Be right back....do not put away the jack in the box just yet." She soon walks over to the two and looks at the bully, "Care to tell me why your bullying this kid?" she asks a bit harshly
The bully looks to lily and says "no, no not really." Then starts using the other kid as a yo-yo, you know that's gotta be a bit painful.

Lily's hand bursts into flames, she makes him let go of the kid before punching the bully with her flaming fist

The bully is sent flying across the room, good thing the kid was let go first. The kid looks confused, nobody has ever stood up to that bully before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back