• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Willowwood 1980’s

Prairerosethefirst

Rosenbloom
Roleplay Type(s)
The halls of Receiver’s were lively with activities. Missions being handed out and people chatting with each other in passing as they moved to get things done.
A few feet over in the doctor's office perched high above on the ledge of the counter sat a female. Dark raven curls twin braided over both her shoulders. Her oak eyes had dark circles under them and she was watching the young man below her working. His gloved hands were nimble as he sorted away some of their supplies. His thick mousy hair chopped into what seemed to be a mullet. Ignoring the girl perched just above him.

The elevator doors opened and a pair of followers slipped through, one guiding the other directly to the doctor's office. The two were clearly having some sort of disagreement that seemed to come to an end as the taller of the two, a person of no discernable gender likely in their early twenties, with spiky black hair pulled back into a small ponytail, wearing a leather jacket and ripped jeans dragged their partner inside.
"Good morning you two, sorry to be a bother but do you mind-"
"Oh my God, it's not a big deal, unlike someone I'm not a wuss." Their partner cut in, a woman with cyan died hair pulled back into pig tailed pleats with a makeshift cast on one of her arms. Her partner let out a doubtful scoff glancing over to the medic duo practically begging for them to agree with them.

“What happened this time?” The perched female asked as she flipped over her partner and approached. Chewing on a piece of gum as she eyed the makeshift cast and was already guiding the female away from her partner. “Sit down and stop being a bitch yeah?” She gave a grin before checking over the damage. The male moves and nodded to the taller in a small greeting. “Are you alright?” He asked after a moment of thought.
The start of his goatee faintly visible now that he had looked up.

Last edited:
"Nothing 'happened' I just got in a light skirmish, which was not intentional by the way while we were retreating from our last mission. Plus, I'm not being a bitch I was trying to avoid wasting your guys time over a minor injury." She said rolling her eyes at her partner, but sitting down in accordance to the medics orders.
"I heard a snap, that's hardly minor." Her partner countered from where they stood beside the male before turning back to him giving a slight nod.
"And thank you, but I'm perfectly fine."
"I'm telling you that snap was not me." The woman, Wendy countered tossing one of her braids behind her shoulder with her free hand.

The two medics glanced at each other and Farren’s nose wrinkled. Jade was able to communicate telepathically though he only really did so with Farren. She never explained why. Though this made it easy for her to trade info with the others and she was a master of secrets. The main reason why she was placed in the doctor’s office. So she wouldn't be snatched up and give out valuable information. “Did your arm feel funny afterward?” Jade spoke up as Farren tapped the shoulder of the person beside him and got up heading out of the office for a moment to grab something. Jade’s eyes flitted to Wendy's partner and she waved a hand to gesture them to sit where Farren had just been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back