• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

Dasuke grit his teeth to avoid crying out in pain as her flames dug into him but he never let go of his weapon he fell to his knees his wings drooping and his eyes bleed blood tears from the damage the fire caused but when the woman hit the ground he called to the earth to restrain he.

Shania actually got a bit angry getting injured so much and she tarted to push harder to make the enemies back away she needed to get her footing back.

Kai quickly tried to stop the bleeding before lifting Raver onto his back "I need to get him to the medical camp," he told Mia hoping she coul hear him as her took off as best he could carrying Raver left only his shadow power useful to him.

Rose hesitated before taking flight again she wanted to be with Sage the girl was hurt, she fended off sky attackers her being a bit more agile then them.

Ebony gasped when a demon came at her from behind his claws scraping her arm she turned quickly and shot him beteen the eyes at point blank rang his blood spraying all over her.

Sage was glad Rose had gone back into the air. She wanted her to stay the safest, and Rose was just as hurt as well. Quickly Sage jumped back into the fray, slashing anything that got in her way.

The Women went a bit wide eyed when the earth started to encase her to hold her down. Immediately she let go of Dasuke's weapon and place her hand on the ground and force the earth back where it belonged. Quickly she tried to recover by getting up while forcing the earth back. She was posiened now, and she knew it.

Raver was unconscious by this point and more or less might not make it. It wasn't long before Kai was attacked while carrying Raver away, a demon jumping behind him to stab him.

Tannis gritted his teeth and pulled himself up, off the ground, but not before the Axe came down on him once more. His fur was matted with heavy bleeding from the two blows from the Axe. Tannis soon stuck out at Eurynome with his tail, nailing the demon in the chest. Tannis reared despite the heavy bleeding on his shoulder and mid back, he went to claw and pin Eurynome. The minotaur slashed his Axe again, though this blow hit his armor. Tannis jumped to Eurynome, kicking away his weapon.

Kai gasped in shock and pain as a weapon went through his stomach he now knew what Shania said gut wounds were the worst. He tried to kick the demon away so he could get away himself he was still carrying Raver and just wanted to get him help.

Dasuke was panting even as he smiled his poison working its way through her weakening her and burning through her. "You are a worthy opponent," he told her "I'll try to end you quickly so your pain will stop."

Rose got caught by a pair of bat demons but a staff met one in the head and he let go landing in front of Sage Was soki standing on his staff. He was one of the demons carrying the wounded back but a bit of fighting never hurt him.

Shania looked towards Tannis when she heard alot of Demons shock and she two was in shock her teacher looked ferocious.

Ebony saw Tannis attack the Minotaur and she cheered softly.

Tannis jumped to Eurynome and grabbed the demon's horn between his teeth and pulled on it. With a loud scream from Eurynome, Tannis ripped his head from his body and flung it away from them. The head landed in the middle of the battle field and Tannis let out a loud victorious roar.

Eurynome was dead.

There was a sudden panic and retreat in the other sides demons when the news of their leaders death reached them. some panics and some continued to fight. They ran away fear ripping at them.

There were several demons that picked up Kai and Raver, they started to help them to the medical camp. When they got Kai and Raver to the camp both were immediately placed on mats on the ground and there were several calls for Rhea to come to her human. It was not long till Rhea appeared in Kai's line of vision. "Kai... Kai... hang in there you did good." Rhea told him before putting her hand to his wound and started to heal him.

Sage slammed her blade done in the bat demon that had landed in front of her and she looked over to see the victory that had just occurred. She gave Soki and sideways smile when he landed closer to her. There was much cheering from their side as their amy advanced with the retreat. Lucifer pushed forward as well, not letting the opportunity slip by.

The woman slumped when Eurynome's death came to their side of the battle field, "Eurynome is dead and Tannis is now the rightful ruler of the demon world. My reasons for fighting are over, however I suppose my life is in your hands now." She said, she straightened herself up and looked humble. She sounded kind of dark and monotone. She made no move to stop Dasuke from killing her. She had no sign she was in pain, though she had a light pant to her as she stood ready. She looked like she was ready to accept death though glanced at the heavily bleeding hand from the thorns and realized she still yet may live if this man does decide to try and kill her.

Dasuke smiled and held out a hand as his plants let her go "if you are no threat to me I'm not to you, you need the antidote though." he said happy for his friends victory.

Shania cheered for her teacher though like Lucifer she didn't stop fighting Kai was out of the fight but he let out a small cheer to the new king.

Ebony continued to push back the enemy though she was happy now she was safe her mate and children safe the war is over!

Rose flew o Sage and hugged her "We won!" she said and smiled.

"I am no longer a threat to you. I was paid to fight today." She said, though he hid her wounded arm behind her clock and took his hand with her uninjured hand, "My name is Ray... Thank you for sparing my life." She told him. She was pretty self serving as a person... but she was no fool to squander kindness in war.

Tannis was not really sure how much longer he was going to be able to stay conscious, but even he continued to fight until it seemed like there was no army left, or demons who had surrendered. Most of the people in the medical camp had gotten word it was over and started to rush into the battle field to get wounds and other such things for any demon that needed it.

Lucifer came to the halt when the reached the end of the battle field, he was panting hard as he watched everyone flee or give chase. He finally broke into a smile and jumped up before turning to tackle hug Shania.

Sage caught Rose and hugged her really tight. Truthfully Sage was shaking a bit. She was so scared that everything would have turned out badly, and now that it was all over all she could do was be relieved, but she still shook. "We won.."

Rhea heard all the victory cries and watched as a bunch of demons left, though she was still working on Kai's wounds. Raver was stable now, but still hurt red and might not make it.

"We won Princess," Kai said happily despite the fact he was just stabbed in the stomach "hows Raver?" he asked.

Shania caughed Lucifer and fell back "we won!" she joined in his cheers of happiness.

Dasuke gave the woman a bit of antidote "you should be careful who you fight for I could have killed you today,"

Ebony ran out to get Tannis as she saw him after most of the fighting was done "Tannis! oh you did it! lets get you back so they can take care of your wounds,"

Rose hugged Sage tightly and giggled. "we all won."

"Not the first time I bit off more than I can chew." Ray said quietly taking the antidote and drinking a bit.

Tannis laughed deeply with Ebony, "No.. we all did it." He demon said in return to Ebony. But he did turn to limp his way back, though it was not long before several demons surrounded him trying to give him medical attention. Tannis eventually collapsed on the ground, having taken heavy damage and loss of blood.

Lucifer stood and pulled Shania to her foot, "Come on... we have to find everyone else! Are you badly hurt at all?" Lucifer felt find, most the bleeding had stopped for his wound.

Petting Rose on the head, Sage kissed the girl deeply before smiling at her, "Come on, lets go make sure everyone is ok."

Rhea shook her head, "They don't think he will make it... but I do. Hes still fighting..." She said quietly as his chest wound finally closed up, she moved to close up any other wounds.

"He's stuborn I better not have gotten stabbed for nothing," Kai said and pulled Rhea into a hug "lets not do any more wars for a while one battle like this will suit me fine for life."

Shania looked at lucifer "no more hurt then normal," she laughed looking around "where...Tannis... he fell..," she said as she saw the massive demon in the distance "he must be hurt,"

"Ok... I saw Kai carrying Raver towards the medical tent..." Rose said trying to think where their friends would be,

Ebony stayed with Tannis to make sure he was ok.

Dasuke nodded " I supose so I am glad you did not force me to kill you, I'm Lord Dasuke,"

"Well Lord Dasuke... if we ever meet again.. I owe you." Ray said before turning around and walking away, "I think our king needs you."

Lucifer pulled Shania before going towards Tannis with her. As soon as he got close enough and saw Ebony, he nearly tackled hugged her. "Ebony! I am so glad you're ok!"

Sage looked around at their surrounding well enough, She saw most people gathering around Tannis, who looked kind of beat to hell. There were a medical team of demons trying to stop the bleeding of several wounds, there looked like healing magic and bandages were being thrown on the large demon.

Rhea smiled and hugged Kai tightly, "I hope so too...." But she knew as soon as they went home Kai was thrown into another war. Hopefully she'll be there for him. It was not long till Mia appeared and sat down on the ground next to Raver, "Is... he ok?" She asked quietly. Rhea told her the same thing she told Kai. Mia nodded, "Not a single scratch on me... yet I can't seem to protect those who matter... You saved another one of my children Kai. Thank you..." Mia said sadly, though her eyes never left her son while she spoke.

Kai smiled "please Mia Raver will be fine, he'll ham it up a few days and then he'll be up beating the hell out of me again," Kai held onto Rhea softly.

Shania ran to Tannis her injuries be d@mned "how is he?" she asked a medic in sloppy demon.

Ebony gasped but hugged him "I just got a small scratch." she said "how are you?" she squeezed him.

Dasuke nodded and limped to Tannis and pat the demon "you did good old friend," he began to play his flute a soothing lullaby.

Rose snggled Sage softly and smiled "want to go to the medical camp?"

Sage nodded, "Yeah, you sure you don't want to go see your dad?" Sage asked Rose quietly.

Tannis let out a drowsy purr, "We all did good.." he said quietly, "Glad to see you alive old friend."

"Heavy bleeding. two puncture wounds on the side, not sure if it hit anything internally yet. Poison blade that was cut both his shoulder and upper back. Mostly blood loss, hes already been given an antidote. The bleeding had stopped, might need to give him blood but for the most part he will be ok. Its getting him anywhere because of his size we'll have problems with..." A doctor like demon responded, though he spoke in human since he knew she probably didn't speak demon.

Lucifer nodded, "Just a scratch on my side." He told her, and he started to look over her own scratch.

Mia smiled softly at Kai, "Possibly. I may not have a scratch.. but I sure am tired.. No training for a good while." She said with a light chuckle. Rhea smiled and held Kai back softly, a bit of selfishness in her wanting to just stay and comfort him.

"I am so not up for training... I got stabbed.... it really hurt," Kai laughed.

Shania pet her teachers fur "you were magnificent," she praised him and she sat by his head stroking his main till she found and ear and began to scratch behind it.

Dasuke just played his flute to soothe Tannis and take away any pain.

Rose smiled "daddy is ok... a bit hurt," Rose had heard him start playing his flute.

Ebony smiled and kissed Lucifer softly.

Tannis purred softly, much of his pain being eased by his friends, "Thank you all of you." He said quietly. "As soon as I can... I'll make the victory announcement.."

Sage smiled, "Ok then, lets go." She said before pulling the girl with her into the medical camp, when she got there she saw Rhea trying to heal the rest of Kai's wounds. "Are you dead?" She asked Kai when they got close enough. Rhea immediately jumped up and went to Heal Sage's shoulder wound.

Lucifer smiled and kissed Ebony back softly.

Ebony smiled and hugged Lucifer happy to cuddle her mate she was covered in blood and it made her a bit sick to think of it.

Shania smiled and kept up the scratching as she leaned on him.

"Yep sorry Death I died," Kai laughed

Rose looked at Mia and Raver "the fight your way must have been hard,"

Dasuke's music actually began to spread throughout the battle feild as he played.

"Oh good, can I have your car?" Sage asked with a grin. Though Sage looked away long enough to hear Dasuke's playing.

Mia offered Rose a smile, "It was. Though I am lucky to have remained untouched... Momo will be happy to know you are also ok." Mia said, though she leaned over to gently stroke Raver's head.

Rose went and got some of er plants "here," she handed a few leaves to Mia "daddy grew these with me... they'll help."

Kai laughed "sure thing all ten of them," he told her.

"Great!" Sage said with a smirk. Mia thanked Rose and took the plants before turning to her son and properly use them.

Tannis had asked the group to stay in the demon world until his crowning, which was a week after everyone had fully recovered, though the warriors were very anxious to stay home, they would grant Tannis this one wish. The crowning of Tannis was a magnificent event, there were thousands of demons present as the large manticore demon was crowned king. Tannis proudly accepted it, though he was still pretty injured when the ceremony, he still went about all his duties like normal.

They had moved to a very grand a large castle, a large city called Tendara. The castle was rather large, though it was old, it still looked new. It was protected by grand magic and actually was rumored to grant who ever the King was great powers, making him more powerful than most. Tannis had set an entire hall for the guardian's whenever they came to stay. It was a large hall with several rooms, including a larger living room for them when visiting. Sage though it was just a really big house.

After the ceremony that day, there was a party held in honor to all those who lost their lives in the war to crown Tannis, even demons from the other two sides of the war. Luckily, Raver was not one of those demons and survived to see the rest of his life. There was dancing music and food and the guardians were provided with fancy clothing just for the occasion.

Most of the demons fighting were present in the party, Raver was not because he was still recovering from his injuries. Mokii and Sillia were both getting slightly intoxicated, mostly because it was time to celebrate, even Sillia was making Levi drink. Yues was actually flirting it up with a cute little ram demon girl with a smile. Mia was present for the beginning half of the party before she eventually slipped out of the room to go elsewhere, though she did look like she was trying to do it sneaky like.

Ebony was ready to go see her parents she ad only said she would be gone not why or howl long but she loved seeing the demon world so happy.

Shania was content in the demon world all she missed was her house, all the pictures in it as well. She stood proud of Tannis and she even bowed to him.

Dasuke healed up though the bought of fire did a bit more damage then he let on he stayed by Tannis's side through everything.

Rose was happy to be home she also spent alot of time showing Sage around and keeping her mind off her home sickness.

Kai healed up well and enjoyed the finer treatment as he was a spoilt rich boy anyway. He did not look forward to the mess they would come home to he told Mia about the upcoming human war looking for advice.

Mia liked the quiet, she sat in a window seal, half surprised when Kai followed her out looking for her advice. They could hear the music in the other room from the celebration happening. "Wars are tricky... they are never in tastes of good or evil... everything is not black and white... its all grey." She said quietly. She looked out to the night sky and leaned on the window seal, though she patted for him to come sit on the other side of it next to her.

Tannis was happy to see the festivities happening around him, he shooed Shania to go enjoy herself with her friends. Both him and Dasuke were pretty hurt and would much rather sit around then play. "Are you healing well friend?" He finally asked Dasuke after the last of people had come to congratulate him or give his blessings.

Sage smiled at all the party, though she watched Kai leave after Mia some time ago, she enjoyed just watching people dance. Though after a few moments Sage took ahold of Rose's hand, "May I have this dance?" She asked Rose quietly.

Luifer pulled Ebony out to go dance, mostly because he liked to watch her dance and dance with her. He thought Ebony was a beautiful dancer.

Rhea had made quick friends with a lot of demons, special demons she had help saved the lives of. She mostly left Shania to stay with Tannis because she seemed to not really want to leave her teachers side a lot of times. So she quietly stood by Sage and Rose, though when they wandered off as well and Kai, Rhea stoof a bit awkwardly by herself.

A silver haired bat kin demon came up to Rhea "priestess?" he said with a bow his grey eyes never leaving her "what has you all alone?" he asked.

After being shooed away shania went to join the other warriors of the war she had fought alongside her demon was still not the best in fact it was choppy but she was getting better.

Rose smiled and nodded "please do," she took Sage's hand with a giggle.

Ebony loved to dance and she danced happily with Lucifer giggling and smileing.

"I have healed well old friend I just got a bit burned you shouldn't worry so much," Dasuke told Tannis though he smiled watching the festivities.

"I'm just... I've tried to prevent the war... hell I almost succeeded once but... it's happening anyway. What should i do? try to make a king or queen rise like we did here? that would never work," Kai sighed "I don't mean to be a damper on the fun but... I'm scared," he sat down when bidden to,"

Rhea looked to the silver haired demon a bit startled by suddenly being approached, "Ah.. Pardon me." She said to him, her demon probably the most polished of all the humans currently there. "I am not alone. I am with others... are you alone? and please, you can call me Rhea." She said quietly. She was not sure if she had meet this man yet or not, she did not remember seeing him around.

Sage smiled and took Rose out to dance with her, being the lead like she always did.

"I do worry. Fire is not your most compatible element, I would know.." Tannis said, though he happily watched with Dasuke, happy for some alone time, well short of alone, but he never counted Dasuke as a bother.

Mia smiled softly, "its ok to fear... a warrior without fear is a fool." She said softly, "and I don't have fun in such events, I truthful was going to leave before you caught me to talk." She assured him, when he sat down she looked back out the window. "I can't tell you how your war will turn out, or how to solve it. I am no negotiator, only a warrior. I can lend you my blade, though I am already lending you my power." Mia told Kai quietly. Mia was calm, and she had a strange calming aura around her at the moment.

Kai smiled "gonna leave without a good bye?" he asked "thank you though... I guess I'll let you dissapear."

Dasuke chuckled "Just worry about yourself I'll be happy to know you are safe."

"I am Zekhiromaru you can call me Zek," the demon smiled at Rhea.

"No, we can talk." Mia said, "I am already sitting. I will continue to teach you. I won't be as harsh as I have been. I do apologize for my roughness over the last few weeks. We were under pressure and I needed to pushing in a short amount of time. Though it is how I usually train those who seek me out. which is not often because I am a horrible trainer. I can help you prepare to fight your war, possibly help you fight in it.. but that is all I can do.. perhaps give you advice on more.. define situations." Mia said, though she did reach out and touch the top of Kai's head and gently push his hair like a childs.

Tannis smiled a bit and slapped Dasuke on the back with one of his large paws.

Rhea smiled pleasantly in return, "Zek then... sorry.. but do I know you?" She asked quietly, "I am sorry if I forgot that we've meet before." She said a bit worried.

"No, I am a scholar I only fight when there s dire need but my power is best used for learning and exicuting arts long forgotten, I was kept out of the war," Zek smiled.

Kai smiled "I'm not a little kid," he fixed his hair back "I just know I'll be forced to kill... possibly without remorse I'm many things but cold blooded is not one of them." Kai said and sighed "I also know... it will hurt others like Rhea."

Dasuke chuckled and leaned into his friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back