Whole New World

And yes, I suppose he does. I didn't put much thought in to the name, so if that's an issue I can get rid of the last name.

MDM said:
And yes, I suppose he does. I didn't put much thought in to the name, so if that's an issue I can get rid of the last name.
It's fine if he remembers his name ^.^ Just as long as he doesnt remember his past life.

Yup, no worries there. Just how to do intermediate magic. Also, if I ever break any rules in regards to magic, just give me heads up and I'll change it. :)

My sign up photo, you can barely see them but i have small black wings. Just look behind her and you'll see them.

* -.- glares at photo for a few minutes *

oooh now i see them

Well, i didnt know Adidas had wings, so it was directed Helias. PLus i dont know why Adidas would have wings :P

*Glares at picture too*

Hmm...

Now I see! I hope you dont plan on flying around on those things. But now your character reminds me more of a vampire than a normal human. Expect Day-Bane (Who's plenty smart, mind you, not a genius, but averagely intelligent) to see you as a vampire and not like you, being a lycan.

WanderingTyrant said:
*Glares at picture too*
Hmm...

Now I see! I hope you dont plan on flying around on those things. But now your character reminds me more of a vampire than a normal human. Expect Day-Bane (Who's plenty smart, mind you, not a genius, but averagely intelligent) to see you as a vampire and not like you, being a lycan.
Time for me to add some unwritten lore ^.^

If you've read the soul section of the lore book, than you'd notice the whole part about soulless. Well, being as undead is not actually a race, but simply a an element, vampires are not really vampires. It is unwritten at the moment, but Vampire would be soulless being possessed by the Sad Souls

Chosen Name: Wen Brist

Apparent Age: Mid to late thirties

Race: Human

Height and Weight: 5' 3" 120 pounds

Only Memories: A young looking man in a suit, an old shack by a forest and a name...Ceil.

Remembered Traits and Habits: Knows if certain plants are dangerous, can make snares and simple shelters. Knows the arcane words of "Plant", "Speak" and "Touch" which he inscribed to his ring.

Succeeds In: Cooking, listening and hand to hand combat. Falters In: Has a fear of deep water and won't swim unless absolutely necessary. Prefers to travel light and won't use heavy weapons.

Woke Up With: A silver ring on his left index finger, a canteen of water and a small dagger.

Appearance: Caucasian with short brown hair and brown eyes. He's wearing a dirt-caked green cloth shirt and pants covering the burn marks on his left shoulder to his right breast and scarring just above his right ankle. He has a leather belt holding the canteen and dagger.

@Wandering Tyrant oh Logan is simply going to hate Bane! Much different sensibilities hahaha :)

[MENTION=3675]WanderingTyrant[/MENTION]

[QUOTE="Broken Survivor]Chosen Name: Wen Brist Apparent Age: Mid to late thirties Gender: Male Race: Human Height and Weight: 5' 3" 120 pounds Only Memories: A young looking man in a suit and a old shack by a forest and a name...Ceil. Remembered Traits and Habits: Knows if certain plants are dangerous, can make snares and simple shelters. Succeeds In: Cooking, listening and hand to hand combat. Falters In: Has a fear of deep water and won't swim unless absolutely necessary. Prefers to travel light and won't use heavy weapons. Woke Up With: A silver ring on his left index finger, a canteen of water and a small dagger. Appearance: Caucasian with short brown hair and brown eyes. He's wearing a dirt-caked green cloth shirt and pants covering the burn marks on his left shoulder to his right breast and scarring just above his right ankle. He has a leather belt holding the canteen and dagger.

[/QUOTE]
Could you fix the format please ^.^

[QUOTE="Nikki Rodgers]hehe, I didn't think of flying until now... anyways i have to sign off now.. see ya'll 2morrow.

[/QUOTE]
Good night ^.^ I'll be sure not to leave you behind

I laughed at the Bane being emotional part. :P

He'll get better, dont worry. He's just on edge from sleeping to long and holding in his beast blood.

If you can get around to hitting him. Your dealing with a two thousand pound crocodile humanoid barreling at you. That thing's not going to stop for anything. Sure, you could inflict fatal damage to him in the charge, but he'll take you out too.

Can we not talk about this? Because it draws attention to all the perks of being a lycan and makes it seem OP. Lets just not fight with eachother. After all, them working together would be a much more deadly force.

[MENTION=3675]WanderingTyrant[/MENTION] Beast Blood?!? What is the world is tha? And I know, I couldn't think of a bettr word.

WanderingTyrant said:
If you can get around to hitting him. Your dealing with a two thousand pound crocodile humanoid barreling at you. That thing's not going to stop for anything. Sure, you could inflict fatal damage to him in the charge, but he'll take you out too.
Can we not talk about this? Because it draws attention to all the perks of being a lycan and makes it seem OP. Lets just not fight with eachother. After all, them working together would be a much more deadly force.
xP it's all fine, as a magi, Logan has an advantage over you. As long as he knows strong magic, he can stop your charge quite easily. you two would make fine rivals to be honest. But let's keep from having party members fighting each other, although friendly rivalries would be fun to have

Yes, I didn't really plan to start attempting to stab Bane with my dagger. More of a verbal disagreement if anything xD . Perhaps later, in a less dire situation we can attempt to kill each other (joking).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back