• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Where Dreams go to Die (OOC)

Now I feel bad for making you skip out on food Welian. Thanks for answering those questions though! That was really quite insightful. I did have a few follow up questions:

• What do the Sentinel and Nightmare King say about when they originated/where they came from?
  • Is it possible to become trapped in Etherea, and unable to wake up? Can a Knight simply will themselves back to Coporea at any time, even if they're in the middle of combat?
  • When entering the Etherea, does a Knight always start out in their own personal dreamscape, the last dreamscape they were in, or last area they were in, etc?
  • Is it possible to be in Etherea and live the equivalent of a life time in there, and then wake up to find that only an hour has passed?

Writer said:
What do the Sentinel and Nightmare King say about when they originated/where they came from?
Your character ought to ask them that in person.

Writer said:
Is it possible to become trapped in Etherea, and unable to wake up?
Yes. Two of your fellow characters are trapped in comas. Both are assholes. Don't let it happen to you.

Writer said:
Can a Knight simply will themselves back to Coporea at any time, even if they're in the middle of combat?
Are you able to wake up at will? There's your answer.

Writer said:
When entering the Etherea, does a Knight always start out in their own personal dreamscape, the last dreamscape they were in, or last area they were in, etc?
A large number of Knights start out in their respective HQ. Unsurprisingly, people tend to dream about what they're thinking about, and Knights tend to be thinking about their job right before they fall asleep.

Writer said:
Is it possible to be in Etherea and live the equivalent of a life time in there, and then wake up to find that only an hour has passed?
It's possible, but it's unlikely to happen to a Knight, because Knights are better grasps of time and space while asleep.

//sips stew

@Writer

To answer some of your questions via my character-

Im trapped in Etherea because of a coma, and Zahzi's character is too. So becoming trapped is a possibility, and (not to speak for Zahzi, but) i dont think we can will ourselves out.

And ive been there 5 years Corporea time, so i have been 'living a life' there for i dont honestly know how long

@welian I swear I'm going to try and exist long enough to get something in but I feel like today is gonna be another suck in bed day Dx!!

//panicking

The deadline ominously looms, breathing down your neck. It's quite obnoxious. Roll for initiative.

Thanks again Welian. That's all the questions I have right now! Also, Mord posts on our thread when it's been accepted correct?

[QUOTE="DJ MagicHat]Ah, I see. Hopefully your character is a bit...nicer than Anderson. :P

[/QUOTE]
Perhaps so, but we will certainly find ourselves in much agreement I believe.

Mordecai said:
Yes, I will make an actual post.
Have never done the private workshop thingy. I hope that I tagged you correctly. Let me know if you can't/don't see the CS. Thanks.

Apps I have received so far:

• Jaysun
  • Kharmin
  • Writer
  • Skyginge
  • Mr. Grin
  • The Creator Prime
    Every character has been male so far except Kharmin's. :P I have not read ANY yet. I plan to start tonight whilst caring for my very sick S.O. I should have a good number read and reviewed by Monday, but I cannot guarantee I'll be able to get through everyone's as there was a buttload of interest.

Mordecai said:
I plan to start tonight whilst caring for my very sick S.O.
Hey pretty lady, don't push yourself. Just because I intend to open the RP tomorrow, doesn't mean that everyone needs to be able to post tomorrow.

So! Small request - not at all remotely needing to be humored, but some of y'all have some seriously LARGE pictures in those CSs... and they're beautiful, but I'd love to see like... the whole picture, and not just a dude's forehead... and then his eyes... and then his nose... and then his mouth... etc. -- Any chance you lovely people could slap a heightrestrict on those puppies, so they show up slightly less King Kong sized? <3

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]So! Small request - not at all remotely needing to be humored, but some of y'all have some seriously LARGE pictures in those CSs... and they're beautiful, but I'd love to see like... the whole picture, and not just a dude's forehead... and then his eyes... and then his nose... and then his mouth... etc. -- Any chance you lovely people could slap a heightrestrict on those puppies, so they show up slightly less King Kong sized? <3

[/QUOTE]
jcn.gif

.... *calms sass*

Whoa wait a minute. What's this... majority are male characters?

//gasp

Does this mean....

Yuuki can play a female character for once? O_o?

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]
Whoa wait a minute. What's this... majority are male characters?
//gasp

Does this mean....

Yuuki can play a female character for once? O_o?

[/QUOTE]
:P You and I must be opposite. I adore playing male characters, so I almost always get to play the gender I want when it comes to unbalanced ratios.

Yuuki, I don't know if you ever saw any of my Gaia roleplays, but

most threads I run tend to attract a majority of male characters.

Mordecai said:
:P You and I must be opposite. I adore playing male characters, so I almost always get to play the gender I want when it comes to unbalanced ratios.
Oh, nono. I always play males and I love and prefer playing them.

Occasionally I get the urge to play a female character, but usually just default back to male character. I feel more comfortable playing them, strangely enough.

@welian, lol I didn't know xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back