Experiences Where did you roleplay before you came to RPNation?

I actually started on goSupermodel maaany many years ago, haha. Then I later moved on to Skype, for private rps with friends.

JokerValentine said:
Ho Lord did I!
I hated it, which is why I am here! Did you do the wolf community?
No, I came from the yaoi/fandom ships community xD Looking over at it now makes me cringe so hard. xD

I used to play on Iwakuroleplay but they've decided to close all registration for new members, thus creating a stagnant pool of players, so I've been looking to move on...

I find it odd that I actually haven't heard of a good majority of the sites mentioned. Are any of them still active anyways?

Lol, my migration has been pretty basic. Since the start, I've used kik as my replying platform. In the beginning, I would go on certain fandom tags on Instagram and ask random posters if they were interested in roleplaying. That was probably quite an obnoxious move on my behalf now that I think about it but I was very young at the time so, I'm trying to let it slide. I would get lucky sometimes but a good portion of them were never interested. I also vaguely remember using Omegle for, again, specific pairings and fandoms. I wouldn't mind continuing to use it today but the fandoms I am in and are willing to roleplay are rather small so there's not much roleplay or 'shipping' action going on. I've actually really struggled with finding partners these past couple of months so that's why I joined this site. Still, no luck, but I'm hopeful.

Oh god here we go. I started on...*shudder* Max-Dan-Wiz. A website where Mary Sue obsessed eleven to fifteen year olds wrote very juvenile gay shit and strange sci-fi. I used to miss it but UGH. Cringe to the max.

I started roleplaying in Starcraft using its units and buildings. Then I roleplayed in the chat channels for a bit until I found a few now-defunct roleplaying forums. Now we here.

I have been at RPOL.net for a long time and have RPd for over 20 years now. Before RPOL I was at Playbyweb.com.

I RPd on various different forums, though excluding JoJo's Bizarre Roleplay, I stopped within two or three weeks, due to them either closing or me losing interest on them.

I don't know which I was on first - Dollwizard or some 4Kids forum - but it was either one of them or both. Tried Neopets, didn't work very well. My main one for the longest time was Dollwizard till the site died. I've been floating ever since. 0-0

.:~@~:.

In the late '00s i was rolepalying a bit on Cub Penguin and Toontown, but my first real foray into rping was Miiverse in 2013 or 13

I think I rped on the warrior cats forums once. I think I was so cringey, I removed most of my memories of it. From reading some of the posts of this thread, well, I'm glad I'm not the only one with cringey past roleplays?

I currently (kind of) roleplay on the forums of a game called Godville. It's pretty small, and recently, it's been more inactive, so I'm joined this site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back