Experiences Where did you roleplay before you came to RPNation?

I had start on a Harry Potter website,the RP was really enjoyable and the game master had take a lot of time for the plot.Unfortunately i couldn't find and RP like that again...So i decide to join Rp nation in a hope to find a great RP again.

I used Hogwarts Extreme. It's all Harry Potter Role Playing, but I wanted to explore more genre

Instagram. Warrior cats. Yikes. Haven't really gone anywhere else other than that. (more instagram roleplay: wolf, human, etc. it's dreadful.)

JokerValentine said:
IG WOLF RP?!?!?!
OH GOD THE FLASHBACKS
Omfg I know. That's the one genre I didn't really get into, thank god. That place is....bad, to say the least.

I started to role play on Figment... I still kind of role play there, but there isn't a lot of activeness.

Msn groups, particularly a friend's group. Oh, those were the days until msn became flooded by deviants. Other forums over the years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I started as gaiaonline garbage as well (why), but otherwise/lately I've mostly been rping on tumblr.

Well, it all started on Link. But it started to get more and more inactive at the time, as well as violent/mean, so i moved to a new website. (AKA Here.) and have enjoyed it much better. People here aren't as mean.

I did it over Gmail with my best friend, when we had no idea what RP was and had no idea what we were doing. But we slowly got more experience, and got better. We still have hundreds of threads, each with hundreds of posts, archived.

LordOfThePitch said:
I did it over Gmail with my best friend, when we had no idea what RP was and had no idea what we were doing. But we slowly got more experience, and got better. We still have hundreds of threads, each with hundreds of posts, archived.
That's sick (in a good way).

Cheers to using a non-RP platform like me! *clinks glass in celebration*

I did Instagram.

Last edited by a moderator:
JokerValentine said:
That's sick (in a good way).
Cheers to using a non-RP platform like me! *clinks glass in celebration*

I did Instagram.
Yeah, we didn't even call it RP. We didn't know what to call it. We just called it D&D, despite the fact that it wasn't even close to what we were doing. It was the closest thing we knew.

LordOfThePitch said:
Yeah, we didn't even call it RP. We didn't know what to call it. We just called it D&D, despite the fact that it wasn't even close to what we were doing. It was the closest thing we knew.
Nice!

I was on Instagram in a wolf RP community. It was..... terrible.

I'm sure you had fun with your thing though! Ventures among friends are so fun!

JokerValentine said:
Nice!
I was on Instagram in a wolf RP community. It was..... terrible.

I'm sure you had fun with your thing though! Ventures among friends are so fun!
They are. And cringey to read through, at least for the first ones. My writing style was seriously lacking. And by seriously lacking, I of course mean shitty beyond comprehension.

LordOfThePitch said:
They are. And cringey to read through, at least for the first ones. My writing style was seriously lacking. And by seriously lacking, I of course mean shitty beyond comprehension.
I mean, that is a bit cringe-worthy I guess. I personally think, though, that the people who take their characters way too seriously are the most cringey.

It's better to have fun and happiness than to have order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back