• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Where Cold Graves Lie

Ironrot said:
I support the dream; Kick him in the crotch and run!
Doesn't always work like that

Men like those have balls of steel.

I would know.

BECAUSE IMA KNOCKIN ON YOUR DOOR

Impysh said:
who needs the actual rp lets just start a men in black rp here in the out of character
That would be rather amusing, but I can't imagine @Sunbather would be pleased if she comes back to find the OOC flooded with non-related MIB stuff ;p

On another note, Sun, would you mind giving us an update regarding the thread? Are you still seeking additional CS's, or are you busy with other matters at this time?

clarinetti said:
That would be rather amusing, but I can't imagine @Sunbather would be pleased if she comes back to find the OOC flooded with non-related MIB stuff ;p
On another note, Sun, would you mind giving us an update regarding the thread? Are you still seeking additional CS's, or are you busy with other matters at this time?
Sure! It's a bit of both. I realize this is a lucklaster response, but it really comes down to not feeling the current cast entirely. That's not necessarily in relation to the submitted characters, rather than what's still missing. That being said I am not mad at anyone if they'd rather back out due to the unpredictable waiting times. And also that, if the time comes I'm satisfied with the crew, I'll certainly inform everybody!

Sunbather said:
Sure! It's a bit of both. I realize this is a lucklaster response, but it really comes down to not feeling the current cast entirely. That's not necessarily in relation to the submitted characters, rather than what's still missing. That being said I am not mad at anyone if they'd rather back out due to the unpredictable waiting times. And also that, if the time comes I'm satisfied with the crew, I'll certainly inform everybody!
Tell us whats missing, you might see some changes.

Tbh, I was expecting more young recruits than capable soldiers. I've been thinking about changing my character to someone less experienced but I'm struggling to find an angle I like. Plus I really like this idea of training soldier by making up a religion.

i purposefully made my character just a merchant guy. he has no combat training at all. he looks tough but he cant do jack shit

You know what, we should just start a MiB roleplay right here. We have the technology!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back