• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Where Cold Graves Lie

Sunbather said:
I don't really have a deadline set. I'll wait until I'm satisfied with an x number of profiles, then I'll start. However long that takes. :P
Ah okay, is it safe to assume it'll be more than a week from now?

@Sunbather hows a thermal amp work? Are they a per person thing you'd wear under a jacket or are they more like an electric camp fire sorry of deal?

Ironrot said:
@Sunbather hows a thermal amp work? Are they a per person thing you'd wear under a jacket or are they more like an electric camp fire sorry of deal?
Right, sorry. Thermal Amps are like energy reloads/batteries. They have two different sizes, one for civilians, one for Militia. For Militia, they are large (like the length of a teenagers head) and are inserted into a sort of converter all soldiers wear whereever it pleases them. Not only does it provide warmth necessary to survive, it also fuels their gear. The Thermal Amps can be reloaded on the fly by picking up more Thermal Energy, but of course you need to kill beasts for that.

Sunbather said:
Right, sorry. Thermal Amps are like energy reloads/batteries. They have two different sizes, one for civilians, one for Militia. For Militia, they are large (like the length of a teenagers head) and are inserted into a sort of converter all soldiers wear whereever it pleases them. Not only does it provide warmth necessary to survive, it also fuels their gear. The Thermal Amps can be reloaded on the fly by picking up more Thermal Energy, but of course you need to kill beasts for that.
Can I ask did you get inspiration from lost planet for this?

Good day, good morning and cheers everyone. I came for Sunbather and stayed a really appealing idea. I've got a half-written character on my laptop too, (more like 90% written) and I'm hoping to get it done by tonight.

I just poked my head in to say "Hey, it's been a while."

Ironrot said:
*shudders*

Yea, that's pretty scary. But if they're coming for you, you must boldly go forth and face them head on! Or else remain here and hope they pass by uneventfully...

Unlimited said:
The aliens.
We can't be friends with the aliens?

clarinetti said:
We can't be friends with the aliens?
Aliens!?

Last time I dealt with those, there was a mass midgeting. Damn aliens.

[QUOTE="Surprise Meteors]
Aliens!?
Last time I dealt with those, there was a mass midgeting. Damn aliens.

[/QUOTE]
Well let's not generalize here: some aliens can be friendlier than others..... sometimes.

So, @Sunbather are we waiting on more people? Should we go bump the interest check or something?

(That said, still hiding until the 10th)

Impysh said:
you guys all talkin about aliens youre gonna get a knock on the door by a few black suited gentlemen
Eh? Well, if any tall, mysterious men in black come wandering this way, all they'll find is dust as I flee the scene and into the sunset (B').

I mean, probably will be screwed either way, but at least I tried, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
clarinetti said:
Eh? Well, if any tall, mysterious men in black come wandering this way, all they'll find is dust as I flee the scene and into the sunset (B').
I mean, probably will be screwed either way, but at least I tried, right?
I support the dream; Kick him in the crotch and run!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back