• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Where Cold Graves Lie

okey. Just think of things your char is good at, and essentially create a backstory as to why they came to daisy 7, and how they became good at what they are. Yeh? Yeh.

[QUOTE="Surprise Meteors]okey. Just think of things your char is good at, and essentially create a backstory as to why they came to daisy 7, and how they became good at what they are. Yeh? Yeh.

[/QUOTE]
GOT IT. I essentially word vomited just to try to get some words out and the ball rolling, but it kinda just feels like I'm falling down stairs. Did "everyone" kinda just arrive at Daisy 7?

Rinsette said:
GOT IT. I essentially word vomited just to try to get some words out and the ball rolling, but it kinda just feels like I'm falling down stairs. Did "everyone" kinda just arrive at Daisy 7?
i guess. i mean, there isnt a whole ton of info except that we are there. so i guess so.

Yeah thats what makes me so confused about it all. I guess it's not too bad that it not 100% in line with the story.

backstory is always hard to write honestly, especially when youre making sure to make it original and not some trope

Daisy 7 is like a small town with a militia outpost. You most likely grew up there, but you could technically have been born elsewhere. The problem with that is that I didn't plan out the entire world prior to starting so if you make up another outpost it has to fit with what I plan. :S

So excited for this RP.

cdya.gif

Well i'm just popping in to say hello and that I would hopefully be along for the ride that this roleplay will give. I do however have one thing I just want to state. This roleplay reminds me a lot of the game lost planet and by god do I love that game!

@Sunbather

I think my character is done but I think you might wanna check that he will fit with the lore. I decided to change him to have been at Daisy for a couple decades. I figure it might make more sense with whatever you're planning as the world could have changed a lot in that time.

@Cadenach

I was a little worried that our characters might occupy the same 'field' too much but noticed you mention that he's 'Agnostic and a realist'. Noah is something of a zealot so I could seem them both working together and coming to odds over their motivations. Could be fun.

Hey just wondering what the character sheet deadline is and around when you plan on starting?

Semblance said:
Hey just wondering what the character sheet deadline is and around when you plan on starting?
I don't really have a deadline set. I'll wait until I'm satisfied with an x number of profiles, then I'll start. However long that takes. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back