• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern When Hell Freezes Over

So what happened in the past few posts of the rp. I mean, did anything significant occur?

And any ideas on how to join in on the rp?

@Elephantom

Alright, at the moment the character's are held up inside a house in the middle of a snowstorm that escalate more into a hailstorm. If you want to try and jump in, you should wait until @OdysseyImperfect 's post comes around and get a bit of a feel for what's going on. In order to bring your character in, you could possibly have them rushing to find shelter from outside or possibly wait until some other situation presents itself but that may take longer so beware.

Right now the characters are resting for the most part.. aaand I should update the general summary of what has happened so far tomorrow since I'm a bit tired today..

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrighty, if there's any further questions you have go ahead and ask them. I may get around to answering them or some of the other players could fill in if I'm missing something

Elephantom said:
So what happened in the past few posts of the rp. I mean, did anything significant occur?
And any ideas on how to join in on the rp?
Short summary: Dimitri and Farah fought briefly over a camp fire for warmth before Dale swooped in and threatened Dimitri at knife point until they stopped. After a brief discussion it was revealed that Dale was a "traveler" (a hobo of sorts), and the growing storm forced all three to seek shelter in an abandoned house. Some mild arguing later, very few supplies were actually found and Dale made a fool of himself for Dimitri/Farah's amusement. At the moment, Dale is taking first watch and Farah/Dimitri seem to be going to sleep near a roaring fire.

Other than that:

• Farah's real name hasn't been revealed yet and thus far she has only been known as "Fire-Keeper", "Campfire Keeper", "brat", or something along those lines.
  • Dimitri seems to be disgusted with Dale for being a "traveler" due to propaganda about travelers being " filthy evil scavengers, caring only for themselves and not giving a damn about society".
  • These should be the most salient points, unless I'm forgetting something.

As for your character entering, I would imagine the light from the fireplace would probably be exceptionally visible given the surrounding darkness -since none of us actually bothered to draw any curtains closed or take any other precautions to avoid visibility (even if we did post a guard on lookout)- so if you were wandering through the streets I would think it would be very easy to find this shelter just by the light alone. As for how each of these characters are going to react to another (possibly insane) character showing up in the middle of the night... I haven't the foggiest idea.

@Elephantom

Not a problem, happy to have you here. However I would check the posting order before posting. I don't know how Thane has updated it yet, but last I checked it was Thane => Shiki => OdImp => (loop back to start). Looking at the "people and their characters" section in the overview tab I'm guessing it will probably end up like Thane => Shiki => OdImp => Elephantom => (loop back to start).

I wouldn't be too worried about it until either necromancy or beheadings are brought up. I imagine Thane will probably post the new posting order later today.

Alright so I updated the post order (twice) since @Elephantom had already posted I'm changing it so that he goes after me then @Shiki Kenju and then @OdysseyImperfect . If there is any issues with said order someone mention it to me and I'll try to switch you to a different place (although I really recommend against it). Try and keep in order, and so on and think that's about it, continue

I suppose I should've put a "loop" command in there to assure that you wouldn't attempt to behead me as well... eh, no matter, it's going to take much more than a simple beheading to get rid of me permanently.

In regards to the beheadings, I'll just need you two to sign one pesky little contract in exchange for the resurrections to continue. As for getting Dimitri to open the door, I can do it, but I'm probably going to wait until I get confirmation from @Thane Korino one way or the other before I post.

Mm'.. for the sake of pacing and getting the new person in..and because I'm feeling a bit benevolent, sure go ahead and open the door if you want. Beyond that try and keep in order I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back