• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern When Hell Freezes Over

Alright then, since I'm moving about and want things to get back on track and decided to try and be less patient for now. Until further notice, from Shiki, their character will be currently put away into the background so that the roleplay may continue onward and not die. I will send them another PM Tonight for now @OdysseyImperfect I believe it to be your turn for now, good luck sorry if it seems a bit rushed on ya.

Okay then. I've posted, sorry if it's a tad short, I may be a bit out-of-synch at the moment since I'm running on about 3 hours of sleep and 4 Dr. Peppers.

@Thane Korinio

Just to clarify, Dale was asking if Farah wanted the shift after his. Dale is still on his shift at the moment, but he was asking her if she wanted to take over when he began to get sleepy.

Though if we jump to the next day I suppose ^ doesn't really matter.

My bad, should I go back and correct it? Could probably just blame it on Farah being tired and mishearing. Oh! As for the day skipping thing, I don't really have anything specifically coming to mind on what should happen next during the watch part but I could try and come up with something if wanted or we can go ahead and skip to the next day. Up to you two. @OdysseyImperfect @Elephantom

@Thane Korinio

For the Farah piece, whichever you want to do is fine (I'm not terribly picky at this moment), I just want to know which one you go with so we're on the same page. For the "skip to next day" piece, I'm fine with going to the next day since Elephantom wants to do it and I'm not sure how much more this night could have in terms of events unless raiders, wild animals, or flying trash cans show up on the door step.

However, I am curious how you want to handle Dimitri. Are you going to have him vanish in the middle of the night and show up at a later date if Shiki returns or is he going to be turned into an NPC or something?

Also I'm going to be busy with other stuff for the rest of today, and probably tomorrow as well, so I don't know how quickly I will be able to respond over the next few days. Apologies in advance for the delay.

Alright the votes are in, so the next day time skip is allowed so go ahead if you wish. Flying trash cans are always a high possibility, and they usually manage to take themselves out.

I messaged Shiki a couple of times through PM and I have yet to get any response. Since I gave him notices, weeks ago. I'll probably have him mysterious disappear into the middle of the night. I can't otherwise in good conscious turn someone else's character in an NPC. That thought, tends to horrify me really.

Thanks for mentioning the delay that may happen.

[QUOTE="Thane Korino]Welcome back

[/QUOTE]
Thank you. Hopefully nothing else terribly unexpected pops up in the immediate future. (If it does though, I'll say something.)

At the moment I should be fine. I was having some scheduling problems last week or so due to a variety of circumstances, but hopefully things have calmed down. If this status changes I'll send word.

Thane Korino] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25048-odysseyimperfect/ said:
@OdysseyImperfect[/URL]
hey are you still around?
I'm still alive, but shit is hitting the fan for me at record breaking speeds. Sorry, but I probably won't be able to post for a few weeks until this ends. I should be able to return some time in late April or early May (provided I haven't had a complete mental breakdown or burst into flames).

If you need to get rid of Dale for a while, feel free to do whatever. It can easily be explained he was "just passing through" or seeking out fellow travelers on his own again.

guess I could do that, if you were the only one being busy and so on ^^; seems things have rather taken a plummet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back