[When Dreams End] Fitful Slumber

hellrazoromega said:
Well with the skill many of the rest of us have we'll be lucky if we can find our own feet in the morning.
So, what you're telling me is that, for the sake of the party, I need to take a specialty in finding feet.

[QUOTE="Lady Jane]So, what you're telling me is that, for the sake of the party, I need to take a specialty in finding feet.

[/QUOTE]
Lol with most of our rolls in Notice/Search I imagine your character will be finding everything while the rest of us will be standing in the ocean trying to find water.:tongue:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I'm not sure if I should consider it jarring as hell, or refreshingly honest that the psudo-christian religion in this game is actually just flat out called christianity.

Hm. I think yes. On the one hand, religion (regardless of ones personal beliefs) has a massive sociological impact on a setting, and it bugs me when it's straight-up ignored.On the other hand, it's annoying when the misguided attempt to be inoffensive results only in not-so-subtle metaphors that still feel excessively preachy.

For what its worth, I am trying to pull of something like the commingled traditions in Briton where pre-Christian stories were adapted with the changing times.

That seemed to be the case to me.

In setting, in sounded like an Potent Damn Creation Mage decided to nope the hell out of a Demon.

Exthalion said:
For what its worth, I am trying to pull of something like the commingled traditions in Briton where pre-Christian stories were adapted with the changing times.
I confess to not being as well versed in the literature to appreciate what you're doing, but I appreciate the extra effort behind the thought. :)

EDIT: Or the thought behind the effort, whichever. :confused:

Up near the top of a thread there is a thing you can click that lets you subscribe to it in case it doesn't do it automatically. You can do that with an entire game as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back