When Darkness Comes.

I'm here 
By the way J some of us have been here since Day 1. So "You and Treblish doing all the work" is complete crap. Also some of us have lives, and school to work on. Some of us enjoy a break from rping. If ya don't mind next time do me a favor, and think before you type, and speak. Because I have a job, along with Physics, and Calculus to deal with. Shena has a job, and finals to tend to.

Sorry Mendaian, I didn't mean it in that way. I wasn't saying you guys were lazy, and now I look at it, I can see how I wrote that pretty badly. What I suppose I should have said, and really meant, was "is anyone else online now?" Also I reckon you're right, I do tend to do things before thinking about them. I'm really sorry about all my general cock-ups in the past few days as well, including this one. But believe me, I'm not intending on any of them, just I make mistakes a fair amount.

Anyway, I have mock exams in the morning, so I think it's best I bid you all good night (or whatever time it is over in the USA).

xD I know, right?! It was.. Relatively boring. The only fun parts were the dancing. 
My friend xD

well now that youre here let me just tell you I came about *holds up less than an inch between my fingers* that close. to fighitng J in the rp and killing him

and I didnt want to originaly let me say that, he said that and I just told him Id kill him. so know where Barren is?

LUCKY! I wanna hold a bunny

He left at 7. xD Come to my house. I practically have a petting farm. (Almost)

1 Rabbit

2 Mice

3 Dogs

2 Cats

1 Guinea pig 
Oh. O.o And fish. But.. Can't really pet those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back