When and where to play [New Dawn in the North]

I love your new avatar.  

As for Sunday, I should be able to rock out.  Furthermore, the Abyssal game, as I have oft repeated, shall not begin until all Letters are completed.  Which, is in part, my lackadasicalitude.

I'll keep you posted, but if nothing else, I'll be down for DBs.

Gustav said:
Furthermore, the Abyssal game, as I have oft repeated, shall not begin until all Letters are completed.  Which, is in part, my lackadasicalitude.
Write my damned letter already, i've been waiting three months.

Hey mutha fuckas

I won't be in JC this coming weekend, but if you guys want to have the game without me that is kewl with me. :D

Ho lee SHIT, your sig is fucked up, comrade.  Where's that from?

Also, Gustav: I stand ready to run DBs, if you need.

Ho lee SHIT, your sig is fucked up, comrade.  Where's that from?
Also, Gustav: I stand ready to run DBs, if you need.
Haha, Robot Chicken, from an episode where the Care Bears and talking about the Care Cousins, and how they need to DIE.

Hola, crackers. It's Friday the 11th. We will speak by telephone, BUT: who's running what on Sunday? 'Cause I'm muthafuckin' playin'. I don't care who runs that shit.

Return to the Solars game

I'm happy to be the first one to post something recent here. So... what's everyone thinking for Wed. Also, Josh, I couldn't remember if you were giving us some extra xp and time to train or just time.

so i am off this sunday, if you guys want to start a little early. I am pretty sure that Megan is off as well, but we will know tonight.

If you Davisises don't mind to have a nasty-ass white boy sleeping on your floor, I'll come up Saturday night once I get off work, and bring canned biscuits so we can break the fucking fast.  Or I can just haul myself out of bed Sunday morning and be up there by noon.  Whatever it is.

ALSO: I'm gonna need Abyssals and Bone and Ebony back before too much longer.

Yeah no problem with ya stank ass sleepin on our nice ass expensive floor and shit. Ohh yeah, I rated most of your new shit so check it out.

I am off this Sunday so all is cool w/me. Josh, you know you're welcome. I have some groceries but we can figure all that out on the fly. When do you think you'll be getting off work Sat. night?

So when are we wanting to start gaming Sun? Jubal: do you have any restrictions/requests? We're good for whenever

OK, so i know that no one is most likely going to read this ,but I hope that we can start to use the forum again, keep in touch and all that jazz. This sunday is good for megan and I. She is off and i will be working till about 4 or 5 as normal. I would also like to start on converting to 2nd for when I start STing the solars game...that is all.

I'm cool with using the forum more often.

Btw, expect at least one Abyssal session after this coming Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back