Other What’s made you happy recently?

I have a growing love for Oreos.
They seem like the perfect pick-me-up with just one or two cookies.

Hi!!

Went out for dinner the other day and had cantonese styled crispy noodles. My gosh i hadn't eaten that in like foreeeeever and felt such a rush of nostalgia. Good times frfr.

I really think my depression meds are doing me good :]
I'm realizing that I haven't been worried about when my next depressive episode might uproot my life. And I'm just... functioning.

I really think my depression meds are doing me good :]
I'm realizing that I haven't been worried about when my next depressive episode might uproot my life. And I'm just... functioning.
That’s good to hear they’re working! :)

I'm binge-viewing all of my old cartoons / shows that meant a lot to me when I was younger, [ 😇 ] connecting with my inner child. It's such a small thing but recently it's been making me so happy to come home from work, grab a fat schnack and put my little show on. Right now i'm currently on Totally Spies [ if you know, you know ], Bobs Burgers and Fruits Basket. I just kinda interchange the three of them depending on what I'm feeling like that day but Bob's Burgers seems to win most days. lol

My gfs freckles! She got sunburnt Oops but like she has the most adorable freckles now. When she smiles she look like a little kid. D'awwwwww. Like she hates it which somehow makes it even more adorable lol

Instead of all that negativity, let’s focus on making this thread a good one.

What’s made you happy recently/what’s a good thing that’s happened to you, no matter how small?
I found a luna moth on my porch yesterday!! Insects are my special interest and I was SO pumped!!!

Karaoke gunna be a weekly thing! My friend hosted karaoke over the summer in their basement and it is it! We calling it 'Dankeoke' kinda like a mix of karaoke, dank memes and thank you in German cuz its the thing our friend group says now for rando reasons lol

After struggling with working on a (very large) project all week, I finally managed to bite into it and work on it for a total 4 HOURS yesterday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back