• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern What's Hot, Ravenwood Heights?

Okay guys the IC Rping 2 tab is the Gossip columns. This is where your character can send in feeds or gossip to the columns of Hot Heights. Just keep in mine the official news that is sent out I will post on the Main to thread. This one is strictly for sending in the juicy things you see and the must be in the email format.

LilyannaGaming said:
Trixie is not the frenemy. Melissa is. Trixie is Cory's best friend.
Trixie is Kairai's frenemy I thought I made it clear in my post, sorry if I didn't -w-.

Aero said:
Trixie is Kairai's frenemy I thought I made it clear in my post, sorry if I didn't -w-.
I might have read it wrong. My bad. Multi-tasking is a bad habit and focus hazard.

LilyannaGaming said:
I might have read it wrong. My bad. Multi-tasking is a bad habit and focus hazard.
No problem. I do that a lot too and I agree multi-tasking is crazy. It can be a good habit in some cases but yeah.

Just waiting for someone to even slightly mention Melissa so she can hop in.

LilyannaGaming said:
Just waiting for someone to even slightly mention Melissa so she can hop in.
How could I even bring her in xD ummmm... Ugh time to make another character

Titana said:
How could I even bring her in xD ummmm... Ugh time to make another character
You could have Cory spot her and call her over cause why not?

Don't forget about the IC RPing 2. All the Juicy Gossip sumissiins for the Hot Heights column. Here you can summit your gossip as your student or students that are not even uses in the normal rp. Don't forget your screen names. This is where I'll chose what will be posted mass blog to the whole school in the original RP. So call it as you see it and twist it into something else.

@PartyHat03 @Aero @PsychoDrummerA @LilyannaGaming @Milus

Also I'll be working on another character who can be hanging out with you Milus.

Oh no, don't get me wrong. Club soda is always better talking to a character. If you plan on juryrigging me one, go right ahead.

Happened to me yesterday. So it's not isolated...

I formatted my tablet because of it.

Milus said:
Happened to me yesterday. So it's not isolated...
I formatted my tablet because of it.
Well because of it I was unable to post. I hope peo>le are not waiting on me.

Hi I'm still here! I don't know what to chat about and I really want to put something on the gossip channel but I have no idea what to put xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back