What true love really is (KittyXBloody)

Kazuma looked away. "I'll find somewhere. I don't need pity." He thought a moment. "I" he began not knowing what to say or if he should say. "The gang said I was to have sex with you within 5 days or I would have to murder 3 people or be killed myself." he said coldly.

Lyric looked down and felt like crying "Really..?" she says in a soft tone and "Well.. what are you gonna do?.." she asked him not knowing and feeling a little bit heartbroken, She starts to tear up but wipes it away so he wont see. "I'm home!" her dad yells "Shit.." she mumbles "he- What the!? why is there a boy on my couch half burned lyric!?" she really didn't know how to tell him afteral he was in a gang "Well his friends.. was playing a joke on him and the plan went down in flames.." she says while removing the ice pack and going into the bathroom to get the Aloe Vera, and put a little bit on his arms and face. "Who where those friends.." her dad asked now more softly and put down his bref case and sat down in his regular chair.

Kazuma grabbed Lyric's arm before she went to get the aloe and whispered in her ear. "I refuse to comply with them because my feelings are different now." He let her walk off, and looked at her dad. "I......" his gaze went to the floor. "I think I love your daughter." He said. "So I need to tell the truth." He eyed Lyric.

Lyric looked at kazuma "what" she says in dislief " you love me?" She says and sits down beside him. "You dont have to.." she says " you love my daugher?" Her dad starts " what the truth?" Her dad finshes " kazuma.. dont " her gaze meet his eye.

Kazuma told him everything, starting with his parents murder to his current living situations. "I do plan on leaving the gang." He finished. "Its starting to fall into bad hands despite me being its leader. Secret convents are forming and I want no part of the violence that will soon erupt between the three gangs of this town." He reached over and squoze Lyric's hand assuring her his love was truth.

Lyric Looked out of his gaze and and it fell to the floor "Well there's only one thing i can do for you.." her dad started " you can tell who the people were and you can press charges on them" he finishes and she looks up at her dad, Lyric was shocked when kazuma squeezed her hand "I love you to..." she says in he head and smiles.

Kazuma grimaced. "I- I don't know how that would go over. My life would end up in jepardy as well as Lyric's. I have been seen with her too often now." He looked at her dad square in the eye. "I have no concern for my own life. Its about time karma found me, but I refuse to put Lyric in danger."

Lyric frowns and looks down, not know what to do or what do say. She got up and walk to her room, just having mixed emotions. Lyric collapsed on her bed and stuffed her head in her pillow, She really did love kazuma even thought he tried to rape her, but she really did love him.

She sniffed " Yea.. I guess" she stood up and walked to her door and opened it, She collapsed into his arms "I love you.. kazuma, i don't know what I would have done with out you."

Hey.. I used to love this Rp..haha sorry, if I scared you yes I'm Nyankitty!:3.. Do think we could start it up again.. ? Or..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back