• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

What Trouble Can a Demon and Vampire Cause... With Ayumukatsuchia

LilynoBalm

Laila had fortuitously captured the attention of the demon king Stratos and somewhat selfishly decided to take his attention for everything she could get. A selfish girl, she was unaccustomed to being treated to luxury with no end so his continued spoiling had created a swirl of selfishness and girlish indulgence in her attitudes. Laila waited outside the restaurant they had met in front of pondering the great buildings rising to the west as they raced towards the center of the city. I bet we could get into one of those buildings, one of the penthouses. We could see the whole city from there... Laila thought to herself as she waited for Stratos.

Stratos returned to his lady laila's and looked at her casually trapped within her beauty, he did what came to mind first and kisses her on the lips. He looked deeper into her eyes and saw the reflection of the penthouse while he deepned the kiss further nodding at her softly.

Smiling into the kiss Laila drew Stratos into a flourishing waltz dancing down the street. Breaking the kiss she laughed, fully, baring her fangs for the city to see, "come, show me the side of the city a poor girl like me has never seen, Oh Demon King," she shook her head side to side sending her locks of hair bouncing in fragrant disarray before falling into a dramatic curtsy.

Stratos smirked like he had somewhere in mind so they could be alone, he snapped his finger quickly and the area around them started to change instantly from a city to a large enclosed pentahouse on the couch with her on top of stratos "how's this?"

Startled by the changing environment Laila cowered close to Stratos and laughed heartily again upon finding them in a beautiful apartment that must have been very close to the center of the city because she could see lights reaching for miles beyond the glass. She dragged her hands over Stratos' shoulders and then the velvet laying a top the wide lounging couch they had landed on. "I could get very used to this..." she tongued her fangs and flung out the long black locks of hair which had been tamed to sleek perfection until it fell in a shiny curtain over her right shoulder.

Stratos cooed sweet nothings into her ear playing with small strands of her luxurious hair "I can be with you for a eternity." Stratos said suductivly into her ear and kissed her neck slowly glazing a small portion of his wet tissue across her neck leaving a trail of saliva behind.

Laila leaned in and growled "an eternity, you say." She giggled throatily and fell down to the couch beside him flicking her hair out of his fingers and over her shoulder so she could feel. "And what will your subjects think of me, the little vampire tart that stole your heart," she asked while nuzzling against his cheek. The generous design of the couch had her convinced the suite had to be bigger than it let on. Absently, somewhere far away in her mind she wondered if it had two stories... She had grown up in cramped wagons that were ever packed full of daily goods while her tribe had moved ever onward. But now, far beyond the country girl she had once been, she sat in a hollow and awaiting palace of glass and steel.

Stratos continued his lustfull strokes of his wet tissue "they'll love you, my kingdom is full of vampire and demons alike" stratos said lowering his hands to her bottom and started to squeeze it feeling the great size of her features was a complete loving way to attract stratos, he was in love.

Rolling her hips into his hands Laila cooed giving Stratos more of her neck. Her voice picked up somewhat absently, "can there be champagne... enough champagne for a bath tub," bright in her mind she caught sight of herself washed in the bubbly drink with strings of diamonds augmenting light in a glorious bathroom the penthouse promised just around the corners. Laila closed her eyes to hold onto the vision.

Stratos whispered a lustfull coo into her ear "anything you want." Stratos said licking down her neck towards her bulge on her chest area smirking getting more of her bottom into his hard grip "I wanna make you a queen."

Laila giggled and rolled back on top of him flicking her hair back giving her back an arch so her butt crushed into his hands. "Oh yeah.... how badly?" she whispered cooly into his left ear before pushing him down and jumping up racing for the rooms and suites she knew she would find. Laila turned at the hallways that would lead back into the penthouse, "bad enough to chase me? Catch me, if you can?"

Stratos just smirked and got up throwing his legs in front of the other quickly running at a fast pace to the area she went "yup definitely."

Laila stumbled back a bit laughing freely while drawing her long nails through her hair and swiveling her hips settling the silk of her dress. "Come explore with me... This high up, in this kind of space, who knows what we might find... And a beautiful back drop is the least this body deserves," Laila teased as she showcased some of the best hilla and valleys of her body.

Stratos looked at her body she had the body of a goddess and the attitude of a queen the perfect combination for stratos. He followed her willingly ready for whatever she had planned for them "of course."

Laila was a little dumbfounded at the ease with which she had steered the evening. Quite a success young lady, the voice she tended to attribute to her long dead mother bubbled up in her mind. But she didn't want to think of austerity and the customs long past, she was a vampire in a beautiful city, with a King that was literally giving her everything she could want... And Laila wanted to be bad.

"Okay, let's make good on that. I want a human, alone and scared set loose in this beautiful palace, and then I want lots and lots of champagne dumped in whichever is the biggest of the tubs. and I... I am going to find some gorgeous clothes and we will make this a night to remember." Her selfish personality began to shine calling on the wishes and outlandish requests she would have made as a girl.

Stratos smirked once more as he snapped his left hand finger loudly and both a female and male human charged into the palace they were staying in and let them roam free locking all the doors in the house so they have no escape, afterwards he walked outside to the pool and made the lights a dim pink color giving a sexual tension. Stratos put several bodies of champagne around the pool and filled the pool with more champagne bottles keeping more on the outskirts, he took his shirt off slowly showing his six pack and masculine body "ready."

Laila could smell the fear of the humans and practically hear their tired, weak little minds burning inside their skulls wondering what the hell had happened to them. Pulling on a dress that was made of finest black silk and cut so the front seemed almost modest but the back was completely open from the bottom of the neck to just above the lush swell of her bum. Arching her back and turning to see the daringly low cut Laila gathered the thick mass of her rich black hair. Letting it fall in a thick curtain she sighed and caught sight of her own eyes. This is going to be good, she thought lazily as she prowled out of the room out to the pool.

"You talkin' to me?" Laila asked, all sultry and relaxation and coming up behind Stratos.

Stratos had heard her voice and turned around speaking as he twitsed towards the beautiful lady "ye-." Stratos said being cut off by the outfit and way she looked he drooled a little feeling a bit light headed "pool time." Stratos said walking up to laila pulling his pants down to reveal his swim trunks that had a large bulge almost the size of a nutcup "you ready my queen" stratos said seductively, he couldn't help but kiss her once again.

Laila's left eye brow peaked over her eye as she carefully took in the entirety of his well toned body. She swam into his kiss letting herself fall into the spell of romance and ridiculous amounts of money spent on her favorite person, herself. "I am oh so ready, Mister King," she giggled with a wink before pulling away and unclasping the neck so the silk swooshed down her body revealing a tiny bikini which featured the same wide open back.

Stratos smirked and put a small rubber band in his hair moving the strands into a short red pony tail, he took his ear rings off setting the diamond and gold encrested jewel aside on his towel which would be used to clean up there 'mess' after they had there fun. He carelessly bit down on a strand of her bikini top pulling her along with him to the poolside.

"Will every day be like this? Will there ever be days we are stuck doing paperwork or dealing with conflicts," her curiosity was again coming out. It was tempting to take all of the luxury for granted, being royal usually meant people looked to you for... whatever people looked to them for. Laila felt the nagging little girl at the back of her head drawing her back to when she was just a simpleton, much like the humans wandering the expansive penthouse. Mmm dinner will be warm tonight Laila couldn't help but giggle happily in her mind while following Stratos into the warmed and scented bright pink water.

Stratos shook his head "nope, demons dont believe in paperwork unless its for a war" stratos said calmly before taking a step into the champagne pool and pulled laila into the water with him. Stratos stripped his arm braces off showing his muscular arms and his almost flawless body was shining like oil on skin, but this was natural "shall we?" Stratos said putting his hands on her hips looking into her eyes while staying afloat.

"Do we get to wage war? Ahaha! I could start a few wars here and there..." Laila smiled through the words as she pushed herself over Stratos letting her hair pool in mystical swirls in the water. "We shall..." she whispered sweetly in his ear while cuddling, floating through the water. There was something special about a pink pool loaded with floating bottles of champagne and some yummy blood donors waiting just around the bend. Laila pushed them into the center of the pool to where the bottom of the pool dropped away from their toes.

Stratos smashed his lips into hers quickly while staying above the water with laila, he played with strands of her hair and the champagne pool made there skin more oily then it already was which was quite attractive. Stratos slid his tongue slowly into her mouth prepared to wrestle with hers for the pleasure, he tilted his head a little to the left to deepen the kiss that was made for them both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back