Anime & Manga What anime are you currently watching?

Currently binge-watching Dungeon Meshi and it might likely become one of my favorite anime. It juggles the humorous and serious side of the story so well and has a nice DnD party vibes.

Usually I watch a bunch of shows at once but currently I'm watching Inuyasha, Revolutionary Girl Utena, and Futari wa Pretty Cure Max Heart

Currently binge-watching Dungeon Meshi and it might likely become one of my favorite anime. It juggles the humorous and serious side of the story so well and has a nice DnD party vibes.
Dungeon Meshi is on my list to watch next I’m getting sold on it.

Currently watching Talentless Nana and so far I enjoy it, it has the same vibes as Danganronpa but with superpower. There's definitely some thicc plot armor at play here but there's also genuinely cool moments.

Also the comments are full of Amongus memes.

rewatching my hero academia, might move to jujitsu kaisen soon...

Demon Slayer as that ending to the last season was too good. The music was pretty amazing

Currently just finished Delicious In Dungeon, and barely started Sign of Affection. IT IS SO CUTE.

catching up to demon slayer[ about to start season 4] and mashle might be next.

Shy. Shy the character is very good I also like the Russian hero and the Switzerland. Haven't watched season two yet waiting for all episodes to air

I've been giving 2.5 Dimensional Seduction and Windbreaker a chance.

Started Oshi no Ko season 2 after recently finishing the first one. It's absolutely not my typical genre but something about it just pulled me in?

Now that I got Crunchyroll a small while ago, I can now watch so much more anime that I wanted to see! While I'm actively watching quite a few series, the most recent one is Mashle: Magic and Muscles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back