Anime & Manga What anime are you currently watching?

Is it good?
It's good, atleast i'm scratching off the list of animes I needed to watch ( Had got Ars Nova down and it's movies, Bocchi the Rock!, Black Rock Shooter, some other animes, All I gotta do now is finish watching Demon Slayer and watch it's movie, and Watch the remaining episodes of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Stone Ocean)

It's good, atleast i'm scratching off the list of animes I needed to watch ( Had got Ars Nova down and it's movies, Bocchi the Rock!, Black Rock Shooter, some other animes, All I gotta do now is finish watching Demon Slayer and watch it's movie, and Watch the remaining episodes of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Stone Ocean)
stone ocean is both WTF and bitter sweet is all I’m saying. Black Clover is a good one I highly recommend it! Noelle as character in Black Clover is such a bad ass!

stone ocean is both WTF and bitter sweet is all I’m saying. Black Clover is a good one I highly recommend it! Noelle as character in Black Clover is such a bad ass!
Adding that to the list, Since i was supposed to finish watching black clover but I totally forgot about it, Thanks for reminding me by bringing black clover up.

Adding that to the list, Since i was supposed to finish watching black clover but I totally forgot about it, Thanks for reminding me by bringing black clover up.
It gets so intense towards the end like ghkjkn

Binged the manga literal years ago. I’ll probably start the anime next week ❤️

My only anime recommendation at the moment is blue lock, overdramatic soccer anime- yet still weirdly enjoyable

Binged the manga literal years ago. I’ll probably start the anime next week ❤️

My only anime recommendation at the moment is blue lock, overdramatic soccer anime- yet still weirdly enjoyable
You watch Blue Lock, Ever watch Prince of Tennis?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back