• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Werewolf rp

Taylor snapped at him quickly before laying down and looking at him with pleading eyes. "Sorry." She muttered hiding her face with her tail.

Taylor nuzzled closer to him. "I'm tired and worried. Moving is going to affect everyone and place us on edge..." She sighed. "Just hoping we find new territory soon so we can avoid the hunters."

Jordan walked out and sat beside Gee. "What movie you guys watching?"

Blake nodded and kissed her head "its alright, love. The pack will be strong. Everyones a little stressed lately but im sure it will be fine. I'll keep Gee and Jay under control" he chuckled

Gee smirked "Twilight. its hilarious, as if the vampire would get the girl. I don't like the film, its just entertaining."

Jay placed a hand over his heart "Jacob is so hot" he chuckled

Crystal groaned "I wanted to watch Dinsey" she whined

Angelo sighed "im here for the popcorn"

Gee rolled her eyes "shut up, and crystal we're watching Disney after"

Taylor licked his cheek then went inside the house and shifted back to herself before changing into new clothes. She walked over to the couch and sat. "Popcorn?"

Jordan laughed and put an arm around Gee's shoulders. "All of you could be in a movie and I swear it would sell." He teased.

Jay smiled and stole the popcorn off Angelo handing it to Taylor "there ya go love"

Angelo frowned "damn you" he mumbled

Crystal giggled "well duh, it would be the bbest werewolf movie ever"

Jay gasped "e could get Jacob to film it~" he grinned

Gee smirked and rolled her eyes resting his head on his shoulder "well duh, who wouldn't want to watch a movie with me in it"

Taylor smiled and ate the popcorn. "Thanks." She leaned against Jay and threw popcorn at Angelo.

Jordan laughed and kissed the top of Gees head. "Conceited much."

Stefan walks around, looking around. He been in his wolf form for a long time. He is still civil, he is just more wild than normal.

Angelo was with her

Jay smiled and shifted running outside

Crystal pouted "some one put on lady and the tramp or tarzan..."

Angelo stayed with Aaliyah

Crystal nudged gee "put it on!" she whined

Gee sighed and got up "only becaue you got shot" she mumbled sitting back down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back