• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We're Holidays Too! Character Sheets

Appearance:

Name: Shichimenchō

Species: Holiday Spirit

Associated Holiday: Thanksgiving

Holiday Date: 3rd Thursday Of November (Depends)

Personality: Sporty/Fun/Silly/Kind/Stubborn/Annoying

Backstory: She was born on Thanksgiving and when she died, she became a spirit for it!

Weapon(s): Her pet turkey, Yumi. Her small knife she keeps in her bag.

Magic Element: Nature, because of fall

Abilities: Taming Wild Animals, Making tree's grow, trap people with vines

Weaknesses: Fire and lightning

Theme Song: {None yet, may find one later} 

Yay! Hip hip hurray for another thanksgiving!

Appearance:

525958610_682126.gif

Name: Shichimenchō

Associated Holiday: Thanksgiving

Holiday Date: 3rd Thursday Of November (Depends)

Personality: Sporty/Fun/Silly/Kind/Stubborn/Annoying

Backstory: She was born on Thanksgiving and when she died, she became a spirit for it!

Weapon(s): Her pet turkey, Yumi. Her small knife she keeps in her bag.

Magic Element: Nature, because of fall

Abilities: Taming Wild Animals, Making tree's grow, trap people with vines

Weaknesses: Fire and lightning

Theme Song: {None yet, may find one later} 

Well done

Accepted

Been busy as of late, so my apologies

@Kylesar1

Appearance:

anime-bunny-cute-ears-girl-Favim.com-215263.jpg

Name: "You can call me Jackie! Or the Easter Bunny, if you prefer!"

Associated Holiday: Easter

Holiday Date: Varies between March, April and May. ("It varies from year to year! Mostly because of the calendar change...")

Personality: "Well, I like to think of myself as a kind person, after all, I do go around distributing free chocolate for everyone! I like to spread happiness hope and dreams for all the people around the world that can appreciate the thought of peace and friendship!"

Backstory: 

"Well, it all started many years ago, when Easter wasn't exactly what it is today. You see, originally, it wasn't all about chocolate eggs and marshmallow birds, but rather, a very serious religious ceremony, and I think that's what ended making old Nick and I such good friends in the past. There weren't rabbits, eggs or any kind of candy, really. There was a simple supper, and people were... Content, to say the least. I needed to change that! That was when I decided to introduce the rabbit as a sign of the holiday. And people loved it! 

People used to paint eggs as decoration, years ago, representing rebirth and all that. They boiled them and ate them to break the fast of Lent that came before. Imagine their surprise when instead of an old chicken egg, they started to find chocolate? They were so happy! Ohl, I think I'm overextending right now, but, yeah, that's how I came to be!"

Weapon(s): "Why would I even carry one? If I'm in trouble, I tend to flee."

Magic Element: Happiness

Abilities: 

• Shapeshifting: Jackie can turn into a rabbit at will.
  • "Turn that frown upside down!": Being the spirit of Easter, Jackie brings happiness and hope with her.
  • Fleetfoot: She is extremely agile and fast.

Weaknesses: "Well, look at me. I'm not exactly what people would call a heavy weight! I admit, anything to do with strength or anything like that is not up my alley. And, to say the truth, I'm not exactly comfortable in the darkness, it's not what I stand for!"

Theme Song: 

Additional Questions

• Other than your Holiday date, about what time does your Holiday Spirit increase? "During the entirety of Lent, of course!"
  • Do you hate Christmas? "Not at all!"
  • Does Christmas intrude on your holiday? "It doesn't, we're almost a year apart from each other. But, I am tired of people comparing Easter to Christmas!"

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kylesar1

Appearance:

anime-bunny-cute-ears-girl-Favim.com-215263.jpg

Name: "You can call me Jackie! Or the Easter Bunny, if you prefer!"

Associated Holiday: Easter

Holiday Date: Varies between March, April and May. ("It varies from year to year! Mostly because of the calendar change...")

Personality: "Well, I like to think of myself as a kind person, after all, I do go around distributing free chocolate for everyone! I like to spread happiness hope and dreams for all the people around the world that can appreciate the thought of peace and friendship!"

Backstory: 

"Well, it all started many years ago, when Easter wasn't exactly what it is today. You see, originally, it wasn't all about chocolate eggs and marshmallow birds, but rather, a very serious religious ceremony, and I think that's what ended making old Nick and I such good friends in the past. There weren't rabbits, eggs or any kind of candy, really. There was a simple supper, and people were... Content, to say the least. I needed to change that! That was when I decided to introduce the rabbit as a sign of the holiday. And people loved it! 

People used to paint eggs as decoration, years ago, representing rebirth and all that. They boiled them and ate them to break the fast of Lent that came before. Imagine their surprise when instead of an old chicken egg, they started to find chocolate? They were so happy! Ohl, I think I'm overextending right now, but, yeah, that's how I came to be!"

Weapon(s): "Why would I even carry one? If I'm in trouble, I tend to flee."

Magic Element: Happiness

Abilities: 

• Shapeshifting: Jackie can turn into a rabbit at will.
  • "Turn that frown upside down!": Being the spirit of Easter, Jackie brings happiness and hope with her.
  • Fleetfoot: She is extremely agile and fast.

Weaknesses: "Well, look at me. I'm not exactly what people would call a heavy weight! I admit, anything to do with strength or anything like that is not up my alley. And, to say the truth, I'm not exactly comfortable in the darkness, it's not what I stand for!"

Theme Song: 

Additional Questions

• Other than your Holiday date, about what time does your Holiday Spirit increase? "During the entirety of Lent, of course!"
  • Do you hate Christmas? "Not at all!"
  • Does Christmas intrude on your holiday? "It doesn't, we're almost a year apart from each other. But, I am tired of people comparing Easter to Christmas!"

Nicely Done

Accepted. Post at will.

Appearance

images.jpgurl.jpg

Original Appearance                              Holiday Spirit Appearance                  

Name

Napoleon Bonaparte

Species

Holiday Spirit

Associated Holiday

Bastille Day

Holiday Date

July 14

Personality & Backstory

It's Napoleon. Enough Said.

Weapon(s):

Napoleonic Weaponry

Magic Element

Light

Abilities

The European Union - Able to call upon the Republics of Europe to take up arms for his cause. But... that said, they're more like cannon fodder.

Napoleonic Mind - With his sharp mind, he can use practically anything against his opponents to his advantage.

Silver Tounge - This ability makes him very convincing with his words. This can make him get out of tough situations diplomatically, and this can make him very... influential at times.

Weaknesses

Darkness & Ice

Theme Song

Globus - Europa

Additional Questions

Other than your Holiday date, about what time does your Holiday Spirit increase?

Whenever other independence days in Europe are celebrated, or when people are brought together under one banner, their country.

Do you hate Christmas?

I do, as the existence of snow has made it so that I have lost the War of the Seventh Coalition.

Does Christmas intrude on your holiday?

Not in any instances that I can think of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance

View attachment 199186View attachment 199270

Original Appearance                              Holiday Spirit Appearance                  

Name

Napoleon Bonaparte

Species

Holiday Spirit

Associated Holiday

Bastille Day

Holiday Date

July 14

Personality & Backstory

It's Napoleon. Enough Said.

Weapon(s):

Napoleonic Weaponry

Magic Element

Light

Abilities

The European Union - Able to call upon the Republics of Europe to take up arms for his cause. But... that said, they're more like cannon fodder.

Napoleonic Mind - With his sharp mind, he can use practically anything against his opponents to his advantage.

Silver Tounge - This ability makes him very convincing with his words. This can make him get out of tough situations diplomatically, and this can make him very... influential at times.

Weaknesses

Darkness & Ice

Theme Song

Globus - Europa

Additional Questions

Other than your Holiday date, about what time does your Holiday Spirit increase?

Whenever other independence days in Europe are celebrated, or when people are brought together under one banner, their country.

Do you hate Christmas?

I do, as the existence of snow has made it so that I have lost the War of the Seventh Coalition.

Does Christmas intrude on your holiday?

Not in any instances that I can think of.

Nicely done

Accepted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back