• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We're All Mad Here...

She sighed with relief and then smiled at the boy. Celeste then glanced down to look at the drawings again. Once again, she didn't know what perfect eyes were, for both of hers were different. But seeing this boy doodle it so perfectly, it puts her at ease. "Can..I-i ask fo-r your name..?" she said softly. "You..don't have to t-tell me.." She added that last part quickly, for she didn't want to invade in his privacy.

@Ecko

Maranialovas Leighsten

"I've got a lovely patch of co-co-nuts.." Maria hummed aloud to herself as she tapped her way up the stairs of a nearby fire escape, laughing a bit to herself as she watched a woman flee from an alley-- Had she not wished to be in that situation she would have not gone into the dark streets during a rain. Shaking her head as she continued up the rickety slippery steps creaking with every hop she managed before she hoisted herself up onto the roof using her wounded arms, a flash of lightning illuminating her form as she slipped to the safety of the rooftop. Maria continued humming to herself louder now as she walked with her arms held out beside her alone the edge of the ceiling.

@FennikKun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back